The BEHEMOTH Everybody on the Forum is (or has) a Cutie-Pie

Socializing and general posts on wide-ranging topics. Remember, it's Poststructural!
aderyn_du
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Post by aderyn_du »

Darn! I was away from the board too much, and missed dinner on the 26th. ::sigh::
Music melts all the separate parts of our bodies together. ~Anais Nin
peteinmn
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by peteinmn »

Wanderer

Err, ahh, dude about those pants. Image
Shut up and drink your gin! - Fagin
Wanderer

Post by Wanderer »

I have it on relatively good authority that many chicks like men in tights...

And so therefore, being a straight guy, I tend to immediately discount anything negative guys may have to say about it. ;)
peteinmn

Post by peteinmn »

Wanderer wrote:I have it on relatively good authority that many chicks like men in tights...

And so therefore, being a straight guy, I tend to immediately discount anything negative guys may have to say about it. ;)
ImageImageImage
Shut up and drink your gin! - Fagin
Walden
Chiffmaster General

Post by Walden »

I guess that explains why Lois has a crush on Superman and wants to just "be friends" with Clark Kent. I always wondered why she never noticed it was just the same guy unbespectacled. I guess she was looking at the tights more than the eyes?
Reasonable person
Walden
jsluder

Post by jsluder »

Walden wrote:I guess that explains why Lois has a crush on Superman and wants to just "be friends" with Clark Kent. I always wondered why she never noticed it was just the same guy unbespectacled. I guess she was looking at the tights more than the eyes?
Heh. There was an episode of "Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman" in which Tempus, a time-traveller from the future, had this to say about it (speaking to Lois):
Yes. But, as much as everybody loves you, there is one question that keeps coming up: "How dumb was she?" Here, I'll show you what I mean. Look (puts glasses on), I'm Clark Kent. (Takes glasses off) No, I'm Superman. (Puts glasses on) Mild-mannered reporter. (Takes glasses off) Superhero. Hello! Duh! Clark Kent is Superman. Ha, ha, ha. Well, that was worth the whole trip. To actually meet the most galactically stupid woman who ever lived.
Giles: "We few, we happy few."
Spike: "We band of buggered."
BrassBlower

Post by BrassBlower »

Walden wrote:I guess that explains why Lois has a crush on Superman and wants to just "be friends" with Clark Kent. I always wondered why she never noticed it was just the same guy unbespectacled. I guess she was looking at the tights more than the eyes?
Yes. But, as much as everybody loves you, there is one question that keeps coming up: "How dumb was she?" Here, I'll show you what I mean. Look (puts glasses on), I'm Clark Kent. (Takes glasses off) No, I'm Superman. (Puts glasses on) Mild-mannered reporter. (Takes glasses off) Superhero. Hello! Duh! Clark Kent is Superman. Ha, ha, ha. Well, that was worth the whole trip. To actually meet the most galactically stupid woman who ever lived.
:lol:
https://www.facebook.com/4StringFantasy

I do not feel obliged to believe that that same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.

-Galileo
emmline

Post by emmline »

Yes, and if you scroll waaaaaay back in this thread, you'll find a whole couple pages devoted to men in kilts.
carrie

Post by carrie »

One of my cutie pies, now 12 yrs old, at our new synthesizer. The Darth Vader mask is actually a "voice changer," so my son has been going around the house saying Darth Vader-ish things. My favorite was when he caught me in the kitchen and said in low, dark-side tones, "Mom, I am your father." Adds a whole new twist!

Carol
fearfaoin

Post by fearfaoin »

cskinner wrote:My favorite was when he caught me in the kitchen and said in low, dark-side tones, "Mom, I am your father." Adds a whole new twist!
Wow, he's his own grandpa....
BrassBlower

Post by BrassBlower »

fearfaoin wrote:
cskinner wrote:My favorite was when he caught me in the kitchen and said in low, dark-side tones, "Mom, I am your father." Adds a whole new twist!
Wow, he's his own grandpa....
:lol: :lol:
https://www.facebook.com/4StringFantasy

I do not feel obliged to believe that that same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.

-Galileo
perrins57

Post by perrins57 »

cskinner wrote:One of my cutie pies, now 12 yrs old, at our new synthesizer. The Darth Vader mask is actually a "voice changer," so my son has been going around the house saying Darth Vader-ish things. My favorite was when he caught me in the kitchen and said in low, dark-side tones, "Mom, I am your father." Adds a whole new twist!

Carol
See the thread " Hilarious!!! Star Wars: Revenge of the Nerds" then encourage your son into other interests - before its too late!
"Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

(Name's Mark btw)
Erikpiper

Post by Erikpiper »

I AM in there :)

This thread is too good to die!!!!

Darn! I'll fix it after dinner. :)
Chicago Caledonians G4
Wannabe flutist
Turtle

Post by Turtle »

Nothing insightful to add, I just couldn't miss an opportunity to be part of
a legend.

Turtle
The Weekenders

Post by The Weekenders »

Awwwww. Turtle is a Cutie-Pie!
How do you prepare for the end of the world?