New Contact Info for Sam Murray

The Chiff & Fipple Irish Flute on-line community. Sideblown for your protection.
sammurray

New Contact Info for Sam Murray

Post by sammurray »

As of May 2nd my new contact information will be as follows:

Phone: 091 510 159

Mobile/Cell: 0863310641

E-mail: murrayflutes@gmail.com

*Note future post may follow, including details on the launch of my limited edition 25th anniversary box wood line. *
[/b]
Jayhawk
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Well, just trying to update my avatar after a decade. Hope this counts! Ok, so apparently I must babble on longer.

Post by Jayhawk »

Welcome aboard C&F and thanks for providing updated information! Don't be shy posting on the board...your expertise would be most welcome.
michael c

Hello Mr. Murray

Post by michael c »

Well Mr. Murray,

I never thought I'd see the day when you went on these computery type sites. Mind you, I never thought I'd be on them either. My excuse is that I'm not busy at work and the day can be very long.

See you next month.
Harry

Post by Harry »

My word. Mr. Clarkson, Mr. Murray!

Welcome, welcome, welcome.

Michael, I've just spotted your flute tunes website, its fantastic! Well done, how decent of you.

http://irishflute.podbean.com/

This is getting to be like a Friday evening in "The Liverpool"... minus the music, the booze, the mad bashthurds... ok, its not.

Regards,

Harry.
michael c

Post by michael c »

My word Mr. Bradley.

I'd say Mr. Murray is more of a surprise.

As for "The Liverpool" - maybe more like standing where it used to be with a blue bag. See you soon?

(Thanks for being kind about my site. I'm running out of tunes - might have to start robbing them off some of your CDs).
Harry

Post by Harry »

Dig deep, Clarky! You have tunes enough to scare all of us!

Yes, see you soon enough. I got 'it' in the post yesterday :wink:

I'm working on the details, many thanks to ye.

:party:

H. :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :devil: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

:party: ... who's been drinking brandy?????
Cathy Wilde

Post by Cathy Wilde »

And so openeth the floodgates .... :-)

<--flute in pic = boxwood Murray = :love:
Deja Fu: The sense that somewhere, somehow, you've been kicked in the head exactly like this before.
michael c

Post by michael c »

As long as it's brandy that makes up the flood. I've not had any yet. :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear: :moreevil: :moreevil: :twisted: :twisted: :x :x :x :x
Cathy Wilde

Post by Cathy Wilde »

michael c wrote:As long as it's brajavascript:emoticon(':swear:')
swearingndy that makes up the flood. I've not had any yet. :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear: :moreevil: :moreevil: :twisted: :twisted: :x :x :x :x
Heh. He said Bra-javascript. Heh.
Deja Fu: The sense that somewhere, somehow, you've been kicked in the head exactly like this before.
michael c

Post by michael c »

Cathy Wilde wrote:
michael c wrote:As long as it's brajavascript:emoticon(':swear:')
swearingndy that makes up the flood. I've not had any yet. :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear: :moreevil: :moreevil: :twisted: :twisted: :x :x :x :x
Heh. He said Bra-javascript. Heh.

Haven't got the hang of the wee face things yet - maybe should leave those to Harry.

BTW - I'd HIGHLY recommend Sam's flutes. I've always played them. The only time I tried another sort I became ill.
Cathy Wilde

Post by Cathy Wilde »

I just finished getting a boxwood one rehabilitated; prior to that it was affectionately known as "Hesperus." It's one of the great loves of my life (have to factor the horses, dogs, and fella in there somewhere).

P.S. Oh, and P.S. Thank you for the tunes! I enjoy them thoroughly as well as the commentary.
AaronMalcomb

Post by AaronMalcomb »

Cathy Wilde wrote:I just finished getting a boxwood one rehabilitated; prior to that it was affectionately known as "Hesperus." It's one of the great loves of my life (have to factor the horses, dogs, and fella in there somewhere).
Could that be the Mighty Banana?
Cathy Wilde

Post by Cathy Wilde »

It is indeed, and mightier than ever! I had to promise to will it to Kevin Henry a couple of weekends ago, though. Don't know what I was thinking. If I die and have to give it up, I'll just .... well, die. :-(
kkrell
Tell us something.: Mostly producer of the Wooden Flute Obsession 3-volume 6-CD 7-hour set of mostly player's choice of Irish tunes, played mostly solo, on mostly wooden flutes by approximately 120 different mostly highly-rated traditional flute players & are mostly...

Post by kkrell »

It's getting quite thick with flute players and makers around here now.

Good to see all of you participating.

Kevin Krell
International Traditional Music Society, Inc.
A non-profit 501c3 charity/educational public benefit corporation
Wooden Flute Obsession CDs (3 volumes, 6 discs, 7 hours, 120 players/tracks)
https://www.worldtrad.org
Sylvester
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by Sylvester »

Very good news indeed. This should put an end to recurrent contact info enquiries.

...and thanks for the link. That unreasonable condition of Mr. Coleman sounds utterly inspiring and helpful
Reel
Asturian Air

Audare est Facere