Music at thesupermarket?

For all instruments -- please read F.A.Q. before posting.
Cayden

Music at thesupermarket?

Post by Cayden »

You sit down in a kitchen , put up a few microphones play a few of your usual tunes and a few weeks later you have a bunch of big boxes full of CDs sitting in your kitchen. Then, you start posting off small batches and hope they go somewhere and maybe someone will help you to get rid of them. But <a href="http://www.tesco.com/entertainment/brow ... ">this?</a> I am not sure what to think of it.

Tesco's by the way is one of the UK's largest supermarket chains.
mukade
antispam: No

Post by mukade »

Look on the bright side.

At least you are not in the discount bin.

Mukade
Cayden

Post by Cayden »

yet :D
The Weekenders
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by The Weekenders »

Hey, even in the discount bin, the music is out there. You'd be surprised at the ripple effect in the world from your efforts. Ongoing congratulations...
How do you prepare for the end of the world?
Unseen122
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Of course I'm not a bot; I've been here for years... Apparently that isn't enough to pass muster though!

Post by Unseen122 »

One time I heard Uilleann Pipes being played over the speakers at a Starbucks.
TomB
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by TomB »

Peter: Any method that gets more people to learn of your great music is worthwhile. I'm certainly no expert on Irish Trad music, but I know what I like, and this recording is great, in my view. Very refreshing to hear music played at a pace that I can actually "listen" to, if you know what I mean. While I do enjoy performers such as Brian Finnegan, those folks mostly play so fast that my ears miss a lot of the nuances of the music. I don't have that trouble listening to your recording.

All the Best, Tom
"Consult the Book of Armaments"