FS Daye D Drones - Price Drop (SOLD)

A forum about Uilleann (Irish) pipes and the surly people who play them.
Reepicheep
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

FS Daye D Drones - Price Drop (SOLD)

Post by Reepicheep »

Greetings all,

Drones were bought directly from Daye in 2006. They have always been kept in foam tubes and stored in a case. They have seen very little use (probably less than 25 hours of play time). I don't recall what I paid. Daye sells them new for $675 USD (plus $25 shipping) and currently has an 8-10 month queue.

When I pulled the drones out for the photos, I noticed that the vinyl wrap on the drone stock has shrunk and is pulling apart. I have some nice chap leather (in black) that I made a bag out of some years ago. I will include a large enough piece of this leather so you can replace the vinyl wrap.

Sound sample will be provided upon request.

Price: $475 shipped to the continental US.
Payment: PayPal, USPS money order or certified bank check.

Please contact me at "nmwhitneyjr at gmail dot com" or (three three six) six 9 three seven five 3 1 (text or call).

Peace,
Reepicheep
Last edited by Reepicheep on Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:45 pm, edited 4 times in total.
"... when I can swim no longer, if I have not reached Aslan's country, or shot over the edge of the world in some vast cataract, I shall sink with my nose to the sunrise..."
CaperMike

Re: FS Daye D Drones in Delrin EDITED

Post by CaperMike »

Yes, Canada is a land of crooks and criminals, especially in the UPing community. Best avoided.
Reepicheep

Post by Reepicheep »

CaperMike wrote:Yes, Canada is a land of crooks and criminals, especially in the UPing community. Best avoided.

One word: Bieber

Truthfully, it has more to do with shipping/customs hassles.
"... when I can swim no longer, if I have not reached Aslan's country, or shot over the edge of the world in some vast cataract, I shall sink with my nose to the sunrise..."
An Draighean
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Post by An Draighean »

CaperMike wrote:Yes, Canada is a land of crooks and criminals, especially in the UPing community. Best avoided.
Those maple syrup-swigging n'er-do-wells in the nefarious black-market beaver trade! :lol:
Deartháir don phaidir an port.
PJ
Tell us something.: ......................................................................................................

Post by PJ »

An Draighean wrote:
Those maple syrup-swigging n'er-do-wells in the nefarious black-market beaver trade! :lol:
And let's not forget gold-robbers!! 2010 Olympic men's hockey finals.
PJ
Reepicheep

Re: FS Daye D Drones - Price Drop

Post by Reepicheep »

Bump for pics and price change
Reepicheep

Re: FS Daye D Drones - Price Drop

Post by Reepicheep »

I went ahead and replaced the peeling vinyl. Price remains $475 shipped to CONUS.

Reepicheep

Re: FS Daye D Drones - SOLD

Post by Reepicheep »

Drones are sold.