Salt Lake Piping Club - Refresh is now live

A forum about Uilleann (Irish) pipes and the surly people who play them.
Brian Lee
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Salt Lake Piping Club - Refresh is now live

Post by Brian Lee »

As mentioned a few days back, I've been working on a site-wide refresh of the SLPC site for a while now. Finally got the first bits live and posted up this afternoon. Much of the original content is still there, and over the next few months I hope to add a little more here and there. The Club's store is still active as well - if anyone is off looking for their oval UP - uilleann piper 'country oval' sticker for example. Or of course the ever popular 'Reed Envy' thong. :party:

I've tried to go through everything and make sure all the clickies and links all worked properly. If anyone notices a blip here or there though, (spelling errors, grammar all that stuff you stop caring about red eyed at 3AM) do let me know. Also, need to give a huge shout out and THANKS to John Butler of Ceol Pipes for the very gracious use of his chanter image for our pages and our chanter fingering guide. Great work from a great talent. Thanks John.

Cheers!

Brian~

http://www.uilleann.org
Brian Lee
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Re: Salt Lake Piping Club - Refresh is now live

Post by Brian Lee »

Quick request - I've attempted to be as reasonably complete in my listing of current clubs and makers, as well as verifying all links are correct and working. If anyone notes broken links, or missing info (clubs worldwide in particular) if you could let me know either here or via PM. Thanks in advance - I appreciate the fresh eyes. :)