Wiiliams chanter

A forum about Uilleann (Irish) pipes and the surly people who play them.
Droner

Wiiliams chanter

Post by Droner »

Just to clear things up here. Especially with you joseph. The chanter is stamped and is made by Dave Williams. The chanter has been re reeded by Seth Gallagher. The new buyer contacted Seth to verify all and was thrilled with Seth's approval of the both the chanter and my character. You, Joseph did not make any enquiries about the chanter therefore have no right to judge how I handled people genuine enquiries. Any "surly remarks" were directed at those who were simply wasting my time, and had no interest in buying the item. Thanks to all who genuinely enquired re the chanter. It is a wonderful instrument and is gone to a good home.
Joseph E. Smith
antispam: No

Re: Wiiliams chanter

Post by Joseph E. Smith »

Droner wrote: You, Joseph did not make any enquiries about the chanter therefore have no right to judge how I handled people genuine enquiries. Any "surly remarks" were directed at those who were simply wasting my time, and had no interest in buying the item. Thanks to all who genuinely enquired re the chanter. It is a wonderful instrument and is gone to a good home.
You're right I didn't. But as a moderator on these forums, if there is anything that needs looking into, I have to... obviously not deep enough in this regard and I sincerely apologize for that.

Surly remarks, name calling, personal attacks etc... etc... regardless who they're aimed at, are a no no at C&F, and primarily what got this forum shut down in the past. You cannot expect me to believe you are unaware of this little fact. If you you are not, now is a good time to read up on the posting policies within these forums.

http://chiffboard.mati.ca/viewtopic.php?t=10316
carel
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by carel »

so we are one family again I hope
My van Daal chanter is going great btw
cheers
PJ
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: ......................................................................................................

Post by PJ »

The chanter is sold. Can we move on?
PJ
Nanohedron
Moderatorer
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Been a fluter, citternist, and uilleann piper; committed now to the way of the harp.

Oh, yeah: also a mod here, not a spammer. A matter of opinion, perhaps.

Post by Nanohedron »

Yes, let's.
"If you take music out of this world, you will have nothing but a ball of fire." - Balochi musician