chinese UPs:?

A forum about Uilleann (Irish) pipes and the surly people who play them.
Islandpiper
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

chinese UPs:?

Post by Islandpiper »

Are the Chinese making UPs yet? If not I wonder why........they make shoes, watches, cameras, violins, guitars and everything else by the billions.....wait till they catch on UPs and everyone will have a set in their car.... The honest truth however, is that their UPs would probably be a lot better than the Packistani pipes we all love so much.
Joseph E. Smith
antispam: No

Re: chinese UPs:?

Post by Joseph E. Smith »

Islandpiper wrote:Are the Chinese making UPs yet? If not I wonder why........they make shoes, watches, cameras, violins, guitars and everything else by the billions.....wait till they catch on UPs and everyone will have a set in their car.... The honest truth however, is that their UPs would probably be a lot better than the Packistani pipes we all love so much.
I am not certain how to take this. But I am inclined to say that this is an interesting idea. Too bad it is just a tad stereotypical... and as such, methinks insulting... I dunno, but I can't help thinking about the old jokes/stereotypes regarding the Irish and Booze, the Polish and.... whatever... :really: