Ebony Blanks and Nickel Silver tube

A forum about Uilleann (Irish) pipes and the surly people who play them.
stew
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I play Uilleann pipes, they have three regulators, three drones bass tenor and alto, also a chanter, bellows and bag.

Ebony Blanks and Nickel Silver tube

Post by stew »

Hi Guys, I am clearing my work shop out and have decided to sell some of my stock off, Best quality Ebony blanks 18"inches x 2"inch blanks also Nickel silver tubing 3/4"inch x 1.mm wall thickness, perfect for chanter tops and bass reg tops,saves a lot time in making, tubing lengths are 4"foot bought this stock 15-17 years ago don't know what the prices are today for these materials, I have some Blackwood and Madagascan Rosewood chanter blanks also drone pieces blanks to, decent offers expected, anyone interested please email me,, please give a day or to for email reply, regards Stewart. :o
Chris Bayley
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Re: Ebony Blanks and Nickel Silver tube

Post by Chris Bayley »

Hi Stew

Just getting back into pipemaking following an enforced layoff for serious health reasons (Not the big C) and trying to catch up and so am very interested in the N/S tube. Can you send details of lengths/price.

Seem to recall getting some from you a good few years back which cam from the USA?

Kind regards

Chris

lAST 10 YEARS HAVE NOT BEEN KIND ONES WITH A MISDIANOSIS OF AN ALLERGY AND
stew wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:51 pm Hi Guys, I am clearing my work shop out and have decided to sell some of my stock off, Best quality Ebony blanks 18"inches x 2"inch blanks also Nickel silver tubing 3/4"inch x 1.mm wall thickness, perfect for chanter tops and bass reg tops,saves a lot time in making, tubing lengths are 4"foot bought this stock 15-17 years ago don't know what the prices are today for these materials, I have some Blackwood and Madagascan Rosewood chanter blanks also drone pieces blanks to, decent offers expected, anyone interested please email me,, please give a day or to for email reply, regards Stewart. :o