FS: Kelleher bellows and bag

A forum about Uilleann (Irish) pipes and the surly people who play them.
Gabriel
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

FS: Kelleher bellows and bag

Post by Gabriel »

Hi,

posted this over at the UIE forum a while back but I figured it'll probably get more views here.

Meant to make up a practise set from these but never actually got to it, so they're basically new.

Kelleher bellows, in Wenge, fabric trim, full size, antique brass finish. Comes with rubber connector, strap and belt, and fabric pouch. Never used, like new.
220€.

Kelleher uilleann bag, standard shape, black leather. No stocks. Neck is not shortened yet, has some masking tape on it with a mark for cutting off to fit a D chanter lengthwise, but as said I never got to that...
Also has a star shaped cut to tie a bellows connector stock in. The cut is located on the right side of the bag, thus for a right-handed player. Comes with thread for tieing in stocks.
100€.

I could also make some stocks and tie them into the bag. Add your chanter and you're good to go. I would just need the diameter of the chanter top tube. Price on application, plain blackwood stocks probably would be around 50-70€ total including valve.

Let me know.

Best,
Gabriel
Gabriel
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Re: FS: Kelleher bellows and bag

Post by Gabriel »

Bellows sold.