bellows building

A forum about Uilleann (Irish) pipes and the surly people who play them.
tok
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by tok »

good luck big mic . nic nak paddy wac give a dog a bone ,, lol . :smile:
Big Mick

Post by Big Mick »

Tom, I just spent a half hour I didn't have to spend cruising your website and listening to your sound samples. Great stuff!! I love the sound of your pipes. Wonderfully strong, yet a sweet and mellow tone. Congrats on arriving at the level of competence you obviously possess.
All the best,

Big Mick Lane
tok

Post by tok »

Thanks !!
Again , good luck on the project , I hope to be more specific in future posts . It is not easy to describe a hands on thing over the web. As an aside , I think using thin leather is best , for the bellows . I see alot of pipemakers using all the same grade of leather for all parts of the pipes . Getting the template right and setting the leather on the bellows is not easy .
tok

Post by tok »

Thanks !!
Again , good luck on the project , I hope to be more specific in future posts . It is not easy to describe a hands on thing over the web. As an aside , I think using thin leather is best , for the bellows . I see alot of pipemakers using all the same grade of leather for all parts of the pipes . Getting the template right and setting the leather on the bellows is not easy . bark ,, lol and thanks again ,, tom . Again , my mistake .
Tom .

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: tok on 2003-02-12 11:38 ]</font>