Tunepal for Android - Buy it now

Oxymorons "R" Us
Forum rules
Please see forum announcement for description and rules!
skooter500
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Tunepal for Android - Buy it now

Post by skooter500 »

Guys

Just to let you know you can now purchase Tunepal for Android phones such as the G1, Motorola Droid, Nexus One, HTC Touch/Hero/Desire and the Sony Xperia X10 on the SlideMe marketplace. I hope to have it listed on the Android Marketplace this week also. Please try it out and let me know what you think. Just $4.99.

http://slideme.org/application/tunepal

The SlideME market will be the only way for Irish users to install Tunepal until Google allows Irish developers to sell apps on the Android marketplace.

Bryan
skooter500

Re: Tunepal for Android - Buy it now

Post by skooter500 »

And it's now on the Android marketplace too! As a result of the article in the Irish Times last Friday:

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/fin ... 15780.html

Tunepal was listed (briefly) in the top 25 grossing apps on the iTunes App store - though it's down to 49th place now :-) Still not bad!

http://tunepal.wordpress.com/

Bryan
Tamadden

Post by Tamadden »

Done - and thanks!

Awesome app. Already changed the play function to harmonica - you'll get some grief sooner or later though - I did not see a play it on the bodhran function :)
PDub
antispam: No

Post by PDub »

Excellent application Bryan.
Have you any plans to add a simple abc editor to the program?
I would love to have the ability to edit tunes it has recognized and play back the edited version, it would be a handy mobile practice tool/ library of tunes I'm currently trying to learn. Although i take it the application does not have the ability to generate midi's on the fly and downloads them from your repository?
Also with regards to tunes it gets incorrect, it would be great if one could correct the app and supply name/abc alternative where possible. I'd imagine this could get out of hand with multiple user submissions. I understand these requests are most likely out of the scope of the application, but when in Rome....
Thanks again!
beowulf573

Post by beowulf573 »

Great, I'm about to switch to an Android phone in a few weeks and this is one app I would miss. I'll be buying it soon.
Eddie
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. -Groucho Marx
Cathy Wilde
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Post by Cathy Wilde »

Just got mine yesterday. Haven't played with it yet, though. Am thinking I like the Gunshot option for playback. I laughed out loud when I saw that.

HI, E!!!! Good to see ya!
Deja Fu: The sense that somewhere, somehow, you've been kicked in the head exactly like this before.
skooter500

Post by skooter500 »

I also just switched from an iPhone 3G to a HTC Desire and wow! What a machine it is - so fast and it seems to do everything. I just drove from Drumshanbo to Galway using the Navigation app. Love it!

The ABC editing thing is actually straightforward as in fact I do generate the MIDI on the device - but not the stave - I do that "in the cloud" and send back a PNG file, so there is no reason why it cant be done.

Leave it with me. Please free to leave comments/suggestions on the facebook page:

http://facebook.com/tunepal

Bryan
Lupus_Rio

Post by Lupus_Rio »

I buy.... FANTASTIC!!!!!