FS: Whistles (O'Brien, Sweetheart)

A gated retirement community for expired posts, owned and operated by ChiffCo.
Rob Sharer
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1
Location: Either NC, Co. Clare, or Freiburg i.B., depending...

FS: Whistles (O'Brien, Sweetheart)

Post by Rob Sharer »

Selling some more whistles from the collection of a student of mine who needs to move them on to new homes. All are in my possession, so feel free to ask any specific questions you have via email. All prices include shipping in the CONUS.

1) O'Brien Rover D/C set - Excellent blackwood whistle set, disassembles for easy transport. Session volume, but warm and pleasing, requiring little air to get a fantastic tone. Includes a leather case for head and one body, plus a tartan case which holds the whole set. $300

2) Sweetheart D whistle - Made from Rosewood, comes with a dandy carrying case. Warm and woody, with plenty of chiff and power, a brawny and beautiful session whistle. Slow airs sound flute-like and enchanting on this one. $235 PP/shipped

SOLD: 3) Impepe D and Bb whistles - Made in South Africa, these are excellent handmade, aluminum whistles for a very reasonable price. The D is an excellent session whistle, loud but not piercing and very in tune, $85. The Bb is warm and sweet, very controlled across both octaves, with a lovely, pipey attack, $95

If interested please email me at robsharer at hotmail .com

Cheers,

Rob
Rob Sharer
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1
Location: Either NC, Co. Clare, or Freiburg i.B., depending...

Re: FS: Whistles (O'Brien, Sweetheart, Impepe)

Post by Rob Sharer »

Hi all,

Impepes are sold, others still available.

R