FS/FT: Koehler & Quinn C uilleann set

A gated retirement community for expired posts, owned and operated by ChiffCo.
glands
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

FS/FT: Koehler & Quinn C uilleann set

Post by glands »

Attention: Bargain Basement Shoppers!!!

My friend Gabriel sent me a few sound files of his playing of his Geoff Woof C set last eve.

THAT is the sound of the pipes that I have come to love and know thru recordings, live music performances, etc.

THAT is what I wish my pipes sounded like. That ethereal old world sound is what I have longed for in a C# set.

As many of you know, I own and play a C set by Quinn. It is lovely. It is a one-of-a kind set. Hollow stock. Castella lemonwood. A most awesome chanter and regulators and drones.

I took it out last eve to play it against Gabriel's set with its magical tone. No comparison. It's not what I want.

So, I'm interested in a trade or a sale.

I'll trade my C set for a Woof C# set that is well-reeded and fully functional, plus cash, amount to be discussed.

Or, I'll offer my C set for sale.

I'll ask $37,500 (thats Thirty seven thousand five hundred US Dollars in case you didn't read it correctly ) or any reasonable offer less than that. Really, no bargain basement shoppers need make offers. You must desire this set of pipes. And, remember, you can get blocked from C&F if you comment negatively about what I've asked for the set. I'll ask the moderators to look into any slagging!!!

Sounds like a lot of money.....huh? It is. This is a one of a kind set and there is only one similar in the world...and that owner believes this set to be superior. Two professional musicians have proclaimed it to be the best C set they have ever played. But....I want a Woof C# set someday. One will come up for sale in due time. Patience.

LSB paintcali@comcast.net

:party:
MTGuru
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Re: FS/FT: Koehler & Quinn C uillean set

Post by MTGuru »

Moved here from Uilleann Forum. The normal UIE rules on comments and replies will be applied. - Moderator
Vivat diabolus in musica! MTGuru's (old) GG Clips / Blackbird Clips

Joel Barish: Is there any risk of brain damage?
Dr. Mierzwiak: Well, technically speaking, the procedure is brain damage.