FS: Syn Eb/D/C/B/Bb Set SOLD

A gated retirement community for expired posts, owned and operated by ChiffCo.
bdh
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I caught the trad bug listening to Liam O'Flynn. Started on whistle, then moved to pipes. Tricky Basmatis, but I love 'em.

FS: Syn Eb/D/C/B/Bb Set SOLD

Post by bdh »

One whistle head to fit five bodies (in Eb, D, C, B, and Bb). Tunable. If I wasn't missing the C# body, this would be the entire Syn high whistle range :D

I've had these for a while now (purchased from Mitch at Oz Whistles at least 4-5 years ago), and I never play them. Hardly used (though well-traveled, having taken them with me to Canada and New Zealand) and still in good condition. Time to pass them on to someone who will give them the attention they deserve. I find all I ever play are my Burkes and Howards.

A D/C/Eb set retails for USD $115.50 new (from the Irish Flute Store) or AUD $105 (from Oz Whistles), so I figure a set of 5 would go for around AUD $150 new.

I'm willing to let them go for half that -- i.e. AUD $75 ONO -- excluding postage. International postage/shipping will be about AUD $12 from Australia. I've also got a Dixon three-piece flute with whistle head for sale (see other listing), and am happy to combine postage.

Cheers!
Brett
"It isn't etiquette to cut any one you've been introduced to. Remove the joint." ~ Lewis Carroll
bdh
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I caught the trad bug listening to Liam O'Flynn. Started on whistle, then moved to pipes. Tricky Basmatis, but I love 'em.

Re: FS: Syn Eb/D/C/B/Bb Set SOLD

Post by bdh »

Sale pending.
"It isn't etiquette to cut any one you've been introduced to. Remove the joint." ~ Lewis Carroll