FS/FT: Dixon 4-Piece Low D Flute/Whistle Duo SOLD

A gated retirement community for expired posts, owned and operated by ChiffCo.
bdh
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I caught the trad bug listening to Liam O'Flynn. Started on whistle, then moved to pipes. Tricky Basmatis, but I love 'em.

FS/FT: Dixon 4-Piece Low D Flute/Whistle Duo SOLD

Post by bdh »

Dixon low D three-section flute with tapered bore in solid polymer, with additional whistle head. Tunable and comes with its own pouch.

Item was purchased mid-year in 2009 in the naive expectation that I might enjoy playing the flute. Turns out I prefer playing whistles and pipes :lol:

As a result, it's hardly been played and has been sitting on my shelf. Better to pass it on to someone else!

These retail for £187 (direct from Tony Dixon), £199 (from Hobgoblin Music in the UK), or USD $249 (Heritage Music, Canada).

I'm happy to let it go for USD $120 plus postage (around $12-17 from Australia).

Alternatively, I'm willing to trade it for a nice used low F whistle.

Cheers!
Brett
"It isn't etiquette to cut any one you've been introduced to. Remove the joint." ~ Lewis Carroll
bdh
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I caught the trad bug listening to Liam O'Flynn. Started on whistle, then moved to pipes. Tricky Basmatis, but I love 'em.

Re: FS/FT: Dixon 4-Piece Low D Flute/Whistle Duo SOLD

Post by bdh »

Sale pending.
"It isn't etiquette to cut any one you've been introduced to. Remove the joint." ~ Lewis Carroll