FS: Tony Millyard Keyless Blackwood Pratten SOLD

A gated retirement community for expired posts, owned and operated by ChiffCo.
TxWhistler
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I have recently retired and have always wanted to learn to play a musical instrument. I'm leaning to play the whistle and now the flute.

FS: Tony Millyard Keyless Blackwood Pratten SOLD

Post by TxWhistler »

I'm selling my Tony Millyard Keyless Blackwood Pratten. I have too many flutes and have found that the music I like playing is done the easiest on keyed flutes. If I were only playing ITM then I would be keeping this one.This flute is in excellent condition. No cracks. It has been oiled regularly and played lightly. It has been kept in a humidity controlled environment.

This is how Tony describes his pratten model:
The Pratten flute has a larger bore than many simple system flutes and accordingly makes a big sound. A great flute for sessions as this flute can be played loud if you want to. It will play with a softer and sweeter tone if required, but has the head room if you are prepared to push more air across the embouchure hole.

Here is a link to Matt Dean playing one of Tony's Pratten models for you to see how it can sound:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msU2hx9P1VA

I paid right at $700 for it new in 2021 and I'm asking $575 for it shipped to lower 48 US.

TxWhistler
Tell us something.: I have recently retired and have always wanted to learn to play a musical instrument. I'm leaning to play the whistle and now the flute.

Re: FS: Tony Millyard Keyless Blackwood Pratten

Post by TxWhistler »

Bump
TxWhistler

Post by TxWhistler »

REDUCED PRICE: Now $550 shipped or best reasonable offer.
TxWhistler

Post by TxWhistler »

This is a beautiful sounding flute that looks almost new and that needs a new home. The picture posted of it is from my phone and it makes the rings look white but they are silver-nickel rings. I'll try to get my good camera out and take a better photo. If you think $550 is too high then make me an offer.
TxWhistler

Post by TxWhistler »

SOLD!