The McGee makes his move ....

The Chiff & Fipple Irish Flute on-line community. Sideblown for your protection.
Terry McGee
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

The McGee makes his move ....

Post by Terry McGee »

As you may know, we've been building a house and workshop in Malua Bay, on the "Nature Coast" of New South Wales. So today is crunch time - we're moving out. Apolgies in advance to any one trying to email me - you should get an autoresponder message detailing where we are when we are and what you can do about it. I look forward to resurfacing at the coast in a week or so and finding out what has been happening in the world of flutes!

See http://www.mcgee-flutes.com/Relocate.htm and the pages that follow for the full story (so far) of this move.

Bye for now ...

Terry
phcook

Post by phcook »

Splendid,Terry!

Best wishes from France
Breizh soner
dow
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 12

Post by dow »

Congrats, Terry! I hope you find everything once you get moved. Two plus years, and I'm still discovering stuff. :D
Dow Mathis ∴
Boerne, TX
Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently motivated fool.
beowulf573

Post by beowulf573 »

Fantastic Terry, good luck. Hopefully you won't end up like me digging for that one small screwdriver you need but can't seem to find a year after moving.
Eddie
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. -Groucho Marx
claudine
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Hi, I am a choir singer from Luxembourg trying to get back to Irish flute playing after a few years of absence from ITM.

Post by claudine »

Terry, that's a dream! Living near such a beautiful beach. And then the lovely trees. You are really lucky.
May you all live happily in your new home!
Cathy Wilde
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Post by Cathy Wilde »

Godspeed and happy landings! :-)
Deja Fu: The sense that somewhere, somehow, you've been kicked in the head exactly like this before.
dhamilingu

Post by dhamilingu »

Best of luck on your move to "Canberra-sur-Mer", as we used to refer to that area of the South Coast. It's a beautiful part of the world, that's for sure. I asked my wife to marry me at Pedro Point, just down from Moruya Heads! We'll expect to see some beautiful flutes!

Pete