New Wellsprings CD: Joyful

The Chiff & Fipple Irish Flute on-line community. Sideblown for your protection.
glauber
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Pandora! (the box's open now)

Post by glauber »

Jack et moi have made it into Pandora.com!

It's very cool to see what other pieces of music they consider "similar" to Wellsprings stuff.

If you don't know Pandora.com, check it out. It's a way to create "Internet radios" based on music you like. You specify a few artists, albums or songs, and they search their database for other songs that have similar characteristics. You can thumbs-up or thumbs-down specific songs, and the system uses this information to refine the music choices. You can create up to 100 "stations" and you can share them with friends. It works really well, and it's free (paid by advertisements that you don't need to look at). I often leave this playing in the background when i'm working.

Here's my Wellsprings Radio.

Honestly, i never thought we would get in. It took a while. I found out today by doing a Google search.
On the Internet, nobody knows you're a dog!
--Wellsprings--
Denny
antispam: No

Post by Denny »

:D cool...congratulations :D
glauber
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

emusic

Post by glauber »

And now we finally showed up in my favorite download site, emusic.com. so far only the first album is there (or rather, the 3 tracks from that album that are not encumbered by copyright). I hope the second album will show up eventually.
On the Internet, nobody knows you're a dog!
--Wellsprings--