FS: Casey Burns folk flute

The Chiff & Fipple Irish Flute on-line community. Sideblown for your protection.
magikrpsz
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I purchased a Folk Flute from Casey Burns... somewhat impulsively. I am hoping to find a home for it.

FS: Casey Burns folk flute

Post by magikrpsz »

Hi all,

I bought a Casey Burns folk flute (blackwood, D, ergonomic, right-handed) in May 2023 and received it in July.
This was a little more impulsive on my part that I'd like to admit. I've been interested in Irish flute and Uillean piping since early last year, but I'm not quite in a place to dedicate a significant amount of time and effort to learning to play an instrument for the first time.

I've barely touched the instrument, but have kept it stored securely since receiving it.

I have not yet listed it in the used instruments exchange forum, since this is my first post on these forums (hello, all).

As a bonus, I will throw in Grey Larsen's The Essential Guide to Irish Flute and Tin Whistle physical copy, if desired.

I will ask $475 shipped and insured, CONUS.
magikrpsz
Tell us something.: I purchased a Folk Flute from Casey Burns... somewhat impulsively. I am hoping to find a home for it.

Re: FS: Casey Burns folk flute

Post by magikrpsz »

magikrpsz

Re: FS: Casey Burns folk flute

Post by magikrpsz »

Sold, may be deleted/archived.