Polluting/spamming the forums

Socializing and general posts on wide-ranging topics. Remember, it's Poststructural!
Tyler
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I've picked up the tinwhistle again after several years, and have recently purchased a Chieftain v5 from Kerry Whistles that I cannot wait to get (why can't we beam stuff yet, come on Captain Kirk, get me my Low D!)

Post by Tyler »

jsluder wrote:
Will O'B wrote:WHAT DOES A GUY HAVE TO DO TO GET INSULTED AROUND THIS JOINT???
Hey Will! Have you been sneakin' doggy treats out of the cat's litter box again? Your breath is FOUL!
oh, yuk! My dog used to do that too!!! :shock: we used to call them "kitty snacks." (insert obligitory vomit emotiocon here)

damn dog.
“First lesson: money is not wealth; Second lesson: experiences are more valuable than possessions; Third lesson: by the time you arrive at your goal it’s never what you imagined it would be so learn to enjoy the process” - unknown
anniemcu
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10
Location: A little left of center, and 100 miles from St. Louis

Post by anniemcu »

Will O'B wrote:[
OK. I was being hyper-sensitive in the Tom Cruise/Reincarnation thread, and I was also over sensitive here and didn't see Lamby's apparent humor.(Which I apologize for, Lamby.) But I have just one question: WHAT DOES A GUY HAVE TO DO TO GET INSULTED AROUND THIS JOINT??? I'm starting to feel like I'm not wanted. That I'm not part of the gang. I feel left out. I MEAN IF I CAN'T GET INSULTED ON THIS THREAD, THEN I GIVE UP!!! All it takes with this string of posts is to peek out from under the covers and some trigger-happy Chiffster takes a pot shot at you. I dunno, maybe I'm invisible . . . *sheeesh* You could at least make a crack about my big black nose . . . :sniffle:

I'm sort of immune to flirtation, also. But you can throw a few of those my way too if you feel a need. *blush* I sort of enjoy watching them as they go over my head.

Will O'Ban
Now Will, you know I've tried to be kind, and tolerant, but when you start getting into glorification of dog noses, I have to protest... it should be more chocolate colored, like mine... and you don't even have the decency to mention the tongue - I mean, our tongues match (and that isn't really a flirtation, though as Segovia, I have to say ... that Kaylee is one hot mamma!

Oh, and here's a chlorophyl doggie bone, cause, hey, that breath would wilt lilies at ten paces! (my people say they work, but I prefer turtle shells, myself)
anniemcu
---
"You are what you do, not what you claim to believe." -Gene A. Statler
---
"Olé to you, none-the-less!" - Elizabeth Gilbert
---
http://www.sassafrassgrove.com
Teri-K
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by Teri-K »

never mind... not worth it
MurphyStout

Post by MurphyStout »

I move that this thread should be locked and or maybe even deleted. Some people obviously didn't get the message... threadjacking and posting fluff on a thread that is obviously against threadjacking and posting fluff.
No I'm not returning...
jsluder

Post by jsluder »

MurphyStout wrote:I move that this thread should be locked and or maybe even deleted. Some people obviously didn't get the message... threadjacking and posting fluff on a thread that is obviously against threadjacking and posting fluff.
Yeah, like this... :lol:
MurphyStout wrote:
Azalin wrote: It's like, you know, your foot hurts and you suddenly scream "ARGHHHHH IT FREAKING HURTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and suddenly feel a little better about it, ever happened to you? :lol:
Wow, in this thread I've learned you are a homosexual, have a foot fetish and are a masochist to top it off! I say, to each his own. Good on you for not being embarrassed! :wink:
Giles: "We few, we happy few."
Spike: "We band of buggered."
MurphyStout

Post by MurphyStout »

Okay, that was once in 19 pages. How many times are you guilty? I'd like to remind you that I'm not against all fluff, just the amount of it.
No I'm not returning...
jsluder

Post by jsluder »

MurphyStout wrote:Okay, that was once in 19 pages. How many times are you guilty? I'd like to remind you that I'm not against all fluff, just the amount of it.
I honestly haven't counted (yours or mine). I'm an unabashed poster of fluff, so I daresay my count would greatly exceed yours.
Wombat

Post by Wombat »

I don't know what's been going on for the last few pages of this thread but please don't try to explain it to me.
The Weekenders

Post by The Weekenders »

Boy, if they start riffin' on the term, "fluffer," we're all in trouble.

But I never discuss fluff, I mean, politrix, on the Forum.
How do you prepare for the end of the world?
missy

Post by missy »

Missy

"When facts are few, experts are many"

http://www.strothers.com
jsluder

Post by jsluder »

Lambchop

Post by Lambchop »

jsluder wrote:
MurphyStout wrote:Okay, that was once in 19 pages. How many times are you guilty? I'd like to remind you that I'm not against all fluff, just the amount of it.
I honestly haven't counted (yours or mine). I'm an unabashed poster of fluff, so I daresay my count would greatly exceed yours.
I daresay your count would exceed mine! Ha!

But that's to be expected. You're more experienced than I am.

Fluff on, 'slude!
Cotelette d'Agneau
Paul

Post by Paul »

Paul

Post by Paul »

Lambchop

Post by Lambchop »

I'm confused again. What's with the cheese?
Cotelette d'Agneau