Woman to Woman

Socializing and general posts on wide-ranging topics. Remember, it's Poststructural!
mutepointe
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by mutepointe »

Doug_Tipple wrote:My wife to be sent it to me this morning as an email.
getting back on track to my original reply. details doug, we want details. does she play the whistle/flute? how did you meet her? that kind of stuff.

wishing you a world of happiness. (hopefully there is no one on the board whose name is "wishing you a world of happiness" and the whole thing gets sidetracked.)
Rose tint my world. Keep me safe from my trouble and pain.
白飞梦
Doug_Tipple
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Post by Doug_Tipple »

mutepointe wrote:
Doug_Tipple wrote:My wife to be sent it to me this morning as an email.
getting back on track to my original reply. details doug, we want details. does she play the whistle/flute? how did you meet her? that kind of stuff.

wishing you a world of happiness. (hopefully there is no one on the board whose name is "wishing you a world of happiness" and the whole thing gets sidetracked.)
Today, April Fool's Day, is our one year anniversary. Rita and I went out to breakfast this morning at the McDonald's where we first met one year ago, after courting on the internet for several months. It was easier this time in that neither of us was as nervous. Rita said, "You feel as comfortable as an old pair of shoes". "Yea, probably like the shoes you kick off when you come in the door", I replied. She slapped my hand and said, "Don't say that". Our wedding is planned for May 26.

One thing that was different this time is that we were counting Weight Watcher points. Did you know that an Egg McMuffin is seven points? The man in front of me ordered three sausage biscuits and coffee. I don't even want to think how many points that is! I got by with one half of a Big Breakfast, mainly because they don't have a Little Breakfast on the menu.
mutepointe
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by mutepointe »

today is the anniversary of the first time my wife and i met in college. thanks for sharing with us doug.
Rose tint my world. Keep me safe from my trouble and pain.
白飞梦