Sending positive thoughts and supportive enegy Bertie's way.

Socializing and general posts on wide-ranging topics. Remember, it's Poststructural!
Berti66
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Re: Sending positive thoughts and supportive enegy Bertie's way.

Post by Berti66 »

s1m0n said: how do you manage.

well......sometimes I don't even know how I am managing, only realising I am still breathing and having a heartbeat.
putting one foot in front of the other, even at those moment when you feel like toppling over.
and thanks to some serious butt kicking practices of good chiff friends......because, when they would not have been here at some moments during this ***** fill in the blank because a lot of words fit here....both crap and saga and adventure and....well then I simply would have given up living.

BECAUSE I WANT MY MUSIC!!

so it's been rather dark at some moments.
but there is no dark without light: also valuable lessons learned.
those, I appreciate, the rest, I don't.

I find it rather hard to believe that the medical profession nowadays rather relies on protocols or sometimes simply it depends on what kind of day the doc is having, it seems.
but ok, we do have my new thread and will continue the saga there.

thank you all my friends for your continued support.......I will try to keep doing my best.
love
berti
mutepointe
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Re: Sending positive thoughts and supportive enegy Bertie's way.

Post by mutepointe »

I live too far away from my family to ever get some of my Mom's soup when I need it but I always live near a Chinese Restaurant so I have come to appreciate the powers of Won-Ton Soup. Praying that the bureacracy heals itself and serves you along the way.
Rose tint my world. Keep me safe from my trouble and pain.
白飞梦