vectorized whistle graphics?

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
Flogging Jason
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

vectorized whistle graphics?

Post by Flogging Jason »

Hello there folks,

My celtic folk, steampunk, time traveling duo is booked for DragonCon this year and we need to design new merchandise quickly! My HD player, Victoria, is also our graphic designer and she's having no luck getting a vectorized black and white graphic of a whistle. We need it for realizing some logo design concepts that we can put on flasks, glasses, shirts, etc... If any of you design geeks out there can get us a usable file or two it would be greatly appreciated. If we use your design file we will give you a free CD, a shirt, and something designed with the file you provided. Thanks!!
Sirchronique
Tell us something.: I like whistles, flutes, lyres, cittern/mandolin/bouzouki family instruments, as well as heavy and nasty slap bass. Languages, linguistics, history (especially Migration Period and Bronze Age Europe), cuisine from various parts of Latin America, chili growing, bushcraft, and the works of JRR Tolkien also tickle my fancy.

Re: vectorized whistle graphics?

Post by Sirchronique »

What is an HD?
Feadoggie

Post by Feadoggie »

Sirchronique wrote:What is an HD?
My interpretation would be hammered dulcimer. Could be a high definition player though. Or maybe a heavy duty player. Context clues suggest it might mean haughty dragon, I suppose. Oh, happy day! :D
I've proven who I am so many times, the magnetic strips worn thin.
Mr.Gumby

Post by Mr.Gumby »

Judging by the OP's website, the hammered thing it is.

But what's the story with these guys' dress sense?

And they seem remarkably outspoken about the nature of their partnership:
And boy have we been riding….

or they failed to check their blog posts against common Hiberno-English usage. Which is really a wise precaution, even when only tentatively engaging with Irish music and culture and all that.

My brain hurts

Flogging Jason

Post by Flogging Jason »

Funny! Oddly enough we're not romantic partners. But thanks for visiting the website!!!
highland-piper

Post by highland-piper »

Flogging Jason wrote:Hello there folks,

My celtic folk, steampunk, time traveling duo is booked for DragonCon this year and we need to design new merchandise quickly! My HD player, Victoria, is also our graphic designer and she's having no luck getting a vectorized black and white graphic of a whistle. We need it for realizing some logo design concepts that we can put on flasks, glasses, shirts, etc... If any of you design geeks out there can get us a usable file or two it would be greatly appreciated. If we use your design file we will give you a free CD, a shirt, and something designed with the file you provided. Thanks!!
If you still need help, if you send me a photo of whatever whistle you like, I can vectorize it. Send me a PM and we can exchange particulars.
an seanduine

Post by an seanduine »

I always get a 'lift' out of the different usage of 'ride' in Hiberno-English. Wanda and the big Mickey is here:http://www.rte.ie/podcasts/2009/pc/pod- ... vetime.mp3. :D

Bob
Not everything you can count, counts. And not everything that counts, can be counted

The Expert's Mind has few possibilities.
The Beginner's mind has endless possibilities.
Shunryu Suzuki, Roshi
Mr.Gumby

Post by Mr.Gumby »

Yes. Joseph O Connor. That's a classic.
My brain hurts

ytliek
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10