Looking to trade my Lon Dubh (polymer) for your Killarney D

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
WhistlingRufus
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Looking to trade my Lon Dubh (polymer) for your Killarney D

Post by WhistlingRufus »

I have been trying and trading different whistles. I would like to have a Killarney D whistle (in excellent shape) so I am willing to trade my Lon Dubh injection-molded polymer. It is in near mint condition, no scratches, dents or dings of any kind. I have played it very little, as I have about 50 whistles. Send me a PM if you would like to trade. Will consider other trades. Thanks
slowair

Re: Looking to trade my Lon Dubh (polymer) for your Killarney D

Post by slowair »

I sent an email to the person originally posting this, but received no reply.

If anyone else is interested making such a trade, I have a Killarney D that I'd be willing to trade for the latest version of the Lon Dubh.

Please, let me know.

Mike Reagan
slowair
MadmanWithaWhistle
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Instrument maker and researcher exploring new methods of creating traditional instruments with longevity aforethought. Player of the whistle, flute, and continental European border pipes.

Post by MadmanWithaWhistle »

Just FYI experiences have been mixed with the Lon Dubh.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=93252&hilit=lon+dubh
Sirchronique
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I like whistles, flutes, lyres, cittern/mandolin/bouzouki family instruments, as well as heavy and nasty slap bass. Languages, linguistics, history (especially Migration Period and Bronze Age Europe), cuisine from various parts of Latin America, chili growing, bushcraft, and the works of JRR Tolkien also tickle my fancy.

Post by Sirchronique »

MadmanWithaWhistle wrote:Just FYI experiences have been mixed with the Lon Dubh.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=93252&hilit=lon+dubh

They've been mixed with the Killarney, as well. Mixed with every single whistle ever mentioned on Chiff and Fipple, as far as I know :p .