Proof that Music can change the World!

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
Thomas-Hastay
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Proof that Music can change the World!

Post by Thomas-Hastay »

You do not need wealth and status to Make and Play musical instruments.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6rgkCUstaE
"The difference between Genius and stupidity, is that Genius has its limits" (Albert Einstein)
thomashastay@yahoo.com
Tunborough
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Re: Proof that Music can change the World!

Post by Tunborough »

Thank you for that. It is an amazing story. The way those kids play suggests a lot of hard work, and some very dedicated teachers.
tomcat
Tell us something.: Used to live in Gilbert, AZ which is a suburb of Phoenix. Recently moved to Portland OR. Argh. Not sure if this is meeting the requirement of number of characters, but I'm trying.

Post by tomcat »

thanks thomas for the link. quite inspiring. its filled with hope.
Jleo Fipple

Post by Jleo Fipple »

Amazing video, when you have nothing but someone else's trash you can still have music, these parts say it all, HERE and HERE watching footage like this makes me very grateful for what opportunities I've had.
Cayden
Tell us something.: I play high and low whistle with Traditional Irish Music being my focus of interest. I love Irish music and consider it as a direct connection to my Irish heritage. I enjoy participation in whistle tours, chatting with other players, and learning much from the many talented folks that frequent C & F.

Post by Cayden »

The symphonic answer to sustainability. A very inspirational look at the desire of people who seek to rise above their circumstances, and to create art and music with the resources at hand. I would love to see them perform. I hope they continue touring the world.

Cayden
"TEAM TRAD" Pro Staff
Official Life Member of DUBLIN DUCK DYNASTY
"Joanie Madden, Mary Bergin, and Andrea Corr, each a Whistle Goddess in her own right"!
Thomas-Hastay

Post by Thomas-Hastay »

Thank you all for your comments and views :D I feel the same way and my intention was to inspire amateur instrument makers to continue their craft! The world needs more Musicians, but we need more Instrument Luthiers too!
"The difference between Genius and stupidity, is that Genius has its limits" (Albert Einstein)
thomashastay@yahoo.com