FS: Goldie Overtons, Oz, and a Glenn Shultz

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
dfernandez77
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: So, please write a little about why you are interested. We're just looking for something that will make it clear to us, when we read it, why you are registering and that you know what this forum is all about.

FS: Goldie Overtons, Oz, and a Glenn Shultz

Post by dfernandez77 »

My interests have turned elsewhere. These are whistles I haven't played in a year. Looking for a good and caring home where they will be played and enjoyed.

All are nearly like new. All (except the Glenn Schultz whistle) are made after 2004. The Overtons are priced at 75% of the current listed price on Colin's site. The price includes shipping, and you won't have to pay the cost of shipping a new whistle from overseas (about US$60+).

All prices include Priority Mail shipping in the US. All payment will be accepted through PayPal.

Tunable (Goldie) Overtons:
Soprano C = US$170
Mezzo Soprano B flat = US$190
Alto G (standard bore) = US$203
Alto F = US$203
Tenor D = US$224

Tunable Thin (Water) Weasel:
Mezzo Soprano A = US$170

Oz Whistles - Vambrace Tunable Black Delrin and Sterling Silver:
Soprano D = US$333

I can sell them overseas, but will add my cost for shipping to the stated price.

Cheers,
Daniel

It's my opinion - highly regarded (and sometimes not) by me. Peace y'all.
dfernandez77
Tell us something.: So, please write a little about why you are interested. We're just looking for something that will make it clear to us, when we read it, why you are registering and that you know what this forum is all about.

Re: FS: Goldie Overtons, Oz, and a Glenn Shultz

Post by dfernandez77 »

I've been asked this question three times already, so here's the answer...
All of the Overtons have just above (meaning a little tighter) medium backpressure for an Overton of their key. Good for stability with some note flexibility, and chiff management. Especially with the lower whistles, you don't want them to blow too easy, or you'll be running out of breath before you finish the second bar. Huffing and puffing through a tune is no fun.
Daniel

dfernandez77

Re: FS: Goldie Overtons, Oz, and a Glenn Shultz

Post by dfernandez77 »

All are sold with the exception of the Glen Schultz Water Weasel in A.

For those who remember me from back in the day, greetings and good cheer to you all. And here's a peek at what I'm doing instead of playing whistles nowadays:
https://www.facebook.com/beancurdturtlebrewing

Cheers!
Daniel