WTB/WTT: Low F

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
bdh
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I caught the trad bug listening to Liam O'Flynn. Started on whistle, then moved to pipes. Tricky Basmatis, but I love 'em.

WTB/WTT: Low F

Post by bdh »

Hi all,

I'm interested in a used Low F whistle in Aluminium or Brass. Prefer Burke, Reviol (with the Low E body as well if you've got it!), or Overton, but will consider others. Anyone looking to unload one of theirs? :D

I've got a Dixon 3-section flute/whistle to trade as well. Bought in 2009, as new, barely used. I've decided to stick with pipes and whistles and give up on flute for now :P

Cheers!
Brett
"It isn't etiquette to cut any one you've been introduced to. Remove the joint." ~ Lewis Carroll
bdh
Tell us something.: I caught the trad bug listening to Liam O'Flynn. Started on whistle, then moved to pipes. Tricky Basmatis, but I love 'em.

Re: WTB/WTT: Low F

Post by bdh »

BUMP

Still keen to get my hands on a good Low F, and to find a good home for the Dixon!
"It isn't etiquette to cut any one you've been introduced to. Remove the joint." ~ Lewis Carroll
Flavius

Post by Flavius »

There's a Reviol Low F for sale some threads below
hans
Tell us something.: I've been making whistles since 2010 in my tiny workshop at my home. I've been playing whistle since teenage times.

Post by hans »

Did you see the Reviol low F for sale:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=78162

This is a serious good whistle with a strong tone. And I can vouch the seller is kosher. He dropped the price as well, a bargain!