David O'Brien Hi D wooden rover for sale SOLD

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
iwanttotoot
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

David O'Brien Hi D wooden rover for sale SOLD

Post by iwanttotoot »

Hello,

I'm still going through my whistles to determine which ones I'm keeping so when I do have the time to really learn to play.

This is a David O'Brien Hi D African Blackwood rover (3 piece whistle) and I'm asking 150.00 US dollars that includes shipping US only. I prefer to sell only to the US see paragraph below.

To ship slow mail anywhere else is about 14.00 39.00 for priority and insured I know this because I just sold one that went to Italy.

As my previous post states these whistles have not been played. I did play mary had a little lamb on it once so I consider it used.

This is an awesome whistle and sounds really good. One main reason I'm not keeping it is because I have small hands and for some reason my right hands ring finger is the culprit. It doesn't stretch out that much (maybe if I started playing regularly it would eventually). I'm not in that category yet as my main instrument eats up tons of my time for now. I'm finding my cheapy clark sweetone to be the best fit for my finger too bad it's so darn breathy but oh well I still like it.

Here's a link to the web site and description and whistle sounds. My pictures aren't that great due to being a cheapy digital camera. http://www.obrienwhistles.com/OBPWwoodrover.html

If you're interested and live in the United States email me at oxfordsmylove@yahoo.com

thanks for looking