Oz D whistle for sale SOLD

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
iwanttotoot
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Oz D whistle for sale SOLD

Post by iwanttotoot »

Hi,

I purchased this Oz whistle new from Oz about a year or so ago and never got around to using it. If blowing in it once to see how it sounded is considered used then it is used. There's nothing wrong with it.

Piano is my first instrument and I was interested in playing the tin whistle but to be honest as much as I like the idea of playing the tin whistle my piano takes up most of my time so I'm just keeping a whistle or two and parting with this one.

A brand new Oz whistle costs 359.00 US dollars and I'm letting this one go for 250.00 US dollars and that includes shipping and insurance. I do have an ebay account in great standing but I don't want to go that route simply because I don't want to pay for the ebay charges. You can look me up under oxtrel for feedback etc.

I have a verified paypal account and that's the only form of payment I would take

If you're interested email me it's first come first serve. I prefer to use my yahoo address since it's the one I go to 99% of the time oxfordsmylove@yahoo.com Thank you

Last edited by iwanttotoot on Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mr.Gumby
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Re: Oz High D whistle for sale

Post by Mr.Gumby »

Cock-a-doodle-diddly!

My brain hurts

Ted
Please enter the next number in sequence: 12

Re: Oz D whistle for sale

Post by Ted »

What timber is it made of?
Feadoggie

Post by Feadoggie »

Ted wrote:What timber is it made of?
Looks like Rhode Island Redwood or maybe Coqus!
I've proven who I am so many times, the magnetic strips worn thin.
iwanttotoot
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by iwanttotoot »

Sorry for being so vague when I posted I wasn't thinking it all the way through. It's an Oz Whistles - Vambrace D African blackwood with special sterling silver fittings.

I have a buyer right now and as soon as it's a sure thing I'll post as being sold. Thanks for looking