Burke whistle on ebay UK

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
DaveAuty
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I play the whistle, I used to play flute but have Dupuytren's contracture so can only play whistle now which is fine. Mostly play sessions around Canterbury Kent area.

Burke whistle on ebay UK

Post by DaveAuty »

Hope I am allowed to do this? I just need to offload a couple of whistles...so I can go out and buy MORE!

I have just listed a Burke D Brass Session Whistle on Ebay UK. I don't know how to do a clicky link but a search on Ebay UK should do it.
I will also be selling my Overton (Colin Goldie) Low F in the near future for anyone interested.

Thanks.

Dave.
Silvano
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by Silvano »

Here the clicky:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Burke-D-Brass-Ses ... dZViewItem

with thanks to Dave for his great work in his page.

Silvano
--- A whistle a day keeps bad thoughts away ---
DaveAuty
Tell us something.: I play the whistle, I used to play flute but have Dupuytren's contracture so can only play whistle now which is fine. Mostly play sessions around Canterbury Kent area.

Post by DaveAuty »

Silvano,

Thank you very much!

Dave.
devondancer
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Post by devondancer »

I saw it and admired it, Dave - just can't justify it!

Didn't realise you were the Whistle Workshop man - my thanks too for a very useful site.
DaveAuty

Post by DaveAuty »

Devondancer,

More praise...steady on!! Cheers though.
I also can't justify having the Burke. I originally got it because it is louder than my Sindt and thought it would be better for gigs. I discovered that even with the extra volume and the good tone I still prefer my Sindt. Maybe because it is a good and trusted tool and why change what works!

Dave.