Commercial post ''Whistles of Wood'' (February)

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
Tommy
antispam: No

Commercial post ''Whistles of Wood'' (February)

Post by Tommy »

This is the February commercial post for ''Whistles of Wood''.
My last comercial post was in January http://chiffboard.mati.ca/viewtopic.php ... sc&start=0

This whistle in the key of D is made of black cherry with brass rings, and tuning slide. The plug is made of black delrin . Plays at a medium volume, and stable tone.

The price is $135.00 plus mailing, and insurance from 77510. The mailing weight is five ounces. Mailing can be calculated at www.usps.com

This whistle has been sold.

Send a PM, email tommyviking1@aol.com , call 409 925 6854, or I can call you on my nickel.
Last edited by Tommy on Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:30 am, edited 3 times in total.
Tommy

Post by Tommy »

ImageKey of Bb made of gray pvc with white delrin plug. $40.00 plus mailing.

Key of D made of cpvc head with white delrin plug. Tone tube is brass. Quiet whistle. $21.00 plus mailing.
King Friday
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by King Friday »

Wow. I haven't been on the site in a while, but those whistles keep looking better and better Tommy. What is the volume like on the pvc Bb's?
Tommy

Post by Tommy »

King Friday wrote:Wow. I haven't been on the site in a while, but those whistles keep looking better and better Tommy. What is the volume like on the pvc Bb's?
Thank you for the compliment King Friday. Nice to see you here again. It is louder than a Generation Bb, and still mellow. The volume on the Bb is like a low D in volume.