FS: Nice whistles

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
kmag
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I try my best to play the flute and pipes. I have been coming here for years and now are required to fill this out for an address change.

FS: Nice whistles

Post by kmag »

I have been playing flute almost exclusively and really should free up some of these whistles.
Sindt in D: This is a nice brass whistle in every way. About a year and a half old. $80 Sold
Busman D whistle in cocobolo and brass: Less than a year old. Not even really played in yet, I got it when my flute obsession really kicked in. $200
Syn aluminum in D: I purchased about two years ago. $30 Sold
Syn aluminum in Bb: I got this about a year ago and it has a blue corduroy soft case. $35 Sold
Bleazey boxwood in D: I know these now go for 120 pounds ($236) but I have never been able to control the second octave, maybe the pressure is more than I am used to. I am not sure if it is the whistle or me and am not taking any chances, good price. $90 Sold
Burke aluminum narrow bore in C: I just found it packing the others. It has a imitation leather pouch with a velcro enclosure. A nice whistle although for some reason I have never cared for the key of C ( I don't get it either). $100
The wood whistles have been kept in a humidifier and all are in good shape. I don't own a digital camera and don't plan on getting one (a ludite) therefore no pictures available but these are common enough whistles that I believe everyone knows what they look like.
Thank you for looking.
Kurt
Last edited by kmag on Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:57 am, edited 3 times in total.
NorthWind
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Whistles

Post by NorthWind »

Sent you a message. Thanks.
dDave

Post by dDave »

Howdy,

Likewise, please check your PMs.

Best,

Dave
azw

Post by azw »

Darn, those Syn and Sindt whistles moved fast!
Flogging Jason

Post by Flogging Jason »

Talk about some bargains on great whistles!!!! I wish I had the money to spare this month!
kmag
Tell us something.: I try my best to play the flute and pipes. I have been coming here for years and now are required to fill this out for an address change.

Whistles for sale

Post by kmag »

Thanks to everyone.
It appears that all are spoken for except the cocobolo Busman which is the one I expected to go first. Who can tell. It is still for sale and I think few others I still have I will hold onto for a while.
Once again thank you to eveyone. Happy whistling.
Kurt