The Whistle Shop?

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
straycat82
antispam: No

Post by straycat82 »

For anyone concerned about the Whistle Shop, I placed an order this morning, received confirmation and a PayPal payment request within the same day. After my payment was made I received this email:
TheWhistleShop.com wrote:Our owner (Thom Larson) had a severe heart attack in late January, followed by a Quadruple Bypass. He is doing well now; we are now processing orders and answering email again. If you have placed an order and/or sent an email to us, rest assured that we will be processing your order and/or replying to your email just as soon as possible. Thank you so much for your patience during these extremely trying times.
I don't see any reason to be hesitant in giving them business. Happy whistling to you and my best to Thom.
anniemcu
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10
Location: A little left of center, and 100 miles from St. Louis

Post by anniemcu »

This email came today:
"Our owner (Thom Larson) had a severe heart attack in late January, followed by a Quadruple Bypass. He is doing well now; we are now processing orders and answering email again. If you have placed an order and/or sent an email to us, rest assured that we will be processing your order and/or replying to your email just as soon as possible. Thank you so much for your patience during these extremely trying times. "
They are filling orders and Thom can sure use the business ... those hospital and doctor bills add up to a huge mountain in a hurry!

If you are wanting anything they carry, now is the time to go ahead and get it. :)
Last edited by anniemcu on Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
anniemcu
---
"You are what you do, not what you claim to believe." -Gene A. Statler
---
"Olé to you, none-the-less!" - Elizabeth Gilbert
---
http://www.sassafrassgrove.com
Steamwalker

Post by Steamwalker »

Placed an order with them last week, shipped within 48 hours. I just wish UPS was as reliable and quick.
Key_of_D
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by Key_of_D »

I too decided to jump into the deep end and place an order with the Whistle Shop almost 2 weeks ago. I got my whistles 6 days later with no problems.

I'm hoping it will stay this way for many many years.
hathair_bláth
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by hathair_bláth »

I just placed an order Friday morning and it got here today. I was very impressed! :thumbsup: