OVERTON LOW A ON EBAY

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
cavefish
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: been out of it for awhile and decided to start back up on the flute and whistle , been doing NAFs and saxophones

OVERTON LOW A ON EBAY

Post by cavefish »

THIS IS IT MATES I AM SELLING THE LAST OF MY PROFESSIONAL WHISTLES---------- :shock: ------OVERTON LOW A---"the sewer pipe"---this baby is haunting on a reverb echo set-up---- :thumbsup: ------------------I basically use my low D and my smaller ones-------------it's drawer cleaning time, and i'm no pro so why keep these babies if their not being used-----------good luck friends------------------------------

http://cgi.ebay.com/OVERTON-LOW-A-WHIST ... dZViewItem
medit8b1

Post by medit8b1 »

Cavefish,
I just bought your Overton low C on ebay (don't have it yet though, damned slow UPS! :swear: ) and I have to say I'm seriously tempted by the low A. The only thing that stops me is that it must have a serious finger stretch! Any comments on the stretch or hole sizes?
Thanks
medit8b1

Post by medit8b1 »

Nevermind! I spoke to late, someone already bought it! Oh well, at least I have the low C to look forward to!
cavefish
Tell us something.: been out of it for awhile and decided to start back up on the flute and whistle , been doing NAFs and saxophones

Post by cavefish »

serious pipers grip-i played some nice airs on it but fast stuff its tough ----it is made for haunting slow airs anyway i would think ------it is not a loud instrument in the first octive second it gets louder-----it makes some mean whale sounds-i learned from davy spillane----at one time I could do corcomroe
cavefish

Post by cavefish »

medit8b1 wrote:Cavefish,
I just bought your Overton low C on ebay (don't have it yet though, damned slow UPS! :swear: ) and I have to say I'm seriously tempted by the low A. The only thing that stops me is that it must have a serious finger stretch! Any comments on the stretch or hole sizes?
Thanks
i think you should get the C today--hey bro that C is just as cool , you will dig this one "spotless"----------- this thing on reverb and echo---------will blow your mind :boggle: -i had a Jbl Eon10 and a digitech voice, and a audixOm2----------------killer set up -I just dont use them -i have 2 jobs and 4 kids-----------let me know when it comes
Tommy

Post by Tommy »

medit8b1 wrote:Cavefish,
Thanks
Sent you a PM in reference to Overton bass A,& Bb.
''Whistles of Wood'', cpvc and brass. viewtopic.php?f=1&t=69086
johnnyboi
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by johnnyboi »

Dang I was seriously tempted. Wish I'd read of this earlier.

Must be something about low whistles, you just gotta keep going lower.

I think I'll get a didgeridoo, add a fipple, and drill some holes in it, make a sub-bass G or something :D