Looking to swap Water Weasel Low G for any low F

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
King Friday
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Looking to swap Water Weasel Low G for any low F

Post by King Friday »

I'd like to trade one sharp for one flat. If anyone has a low F whistle they would like to trade for my Glenn Schulz Water Weasel low G (tuneable, very lightly used, plumbing code on the front) please let me know.

Let me clarify. I'm not actually interested in a Susato or a Dixon, I prefer metal or wood. But aside from that any low F would be lovely. Thanks.
pjuuldk

Post by pjuuldk »

Hi King

I have a rather beaten up Shaw low F, if you are willing to trade its OK by me.

Peter
King Friday

Post by King Friday »

Thank you for the offers, the WW is now spoken for.
A-Musing

Post by A-Musing »

Oh, gee... I've got an old style Chieftain Low F, that I long ago decided to "improve." I thought that heavily bevelling the top edge of the toneholes would be JUST the thing to do. And then I had the thing anodized! Well, with the new and slippery anodized and bevelled low F...I discovered that the thing was really HARD TO PLAY!!! Leaky holes, lad. Slip-slidin' away...
So, I refiled the tonehole surface down, to UNBEVEL the holes. Cool.
(Oh, and did I mention that what started this whole adventure was that I left three aluminum whistles in a jar of bleach and water, mouthpiece down, to uh, CLEAN 'em? Thereby eating away the metal like some kinda leprosy?? Is THAT what's bothering you, Binky?!)
This particular Chieftain "beater" is in the car. IT STILL WORKS!!! Looks like something the plumber threw away, but....
MIGHT have traded it, but...
Sigh...
You-Me-Them-Us-IT. Anything Else?