No Westcoast Whistle Gathering?

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
JohnPalmer
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

No Westcoast Whistle Gathering?

Post by JohnPalmer »

I'd like to get my chair back.

I left it at Tony's last year. It was brand new! Hope Tony's mom likes it.

JP
IDAwHOa
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I play whistles. I sell whistles. This seems just a BIT excessive to the cause. A sentence or two is WAY less than 100 characters.

Re: No Westcoast Whistle Gathering?

Post by IDAwHOa »

JohnPalmer wrote:I'd like to get my chair back.

I left it at Tony's last year. It was brand new! Hope Tony's mom likes it.

JP
Yeah, things sort of got sporatic since Renee and I moved to Idaho. :-?
Steven - IDAwHOa - Wood Rocks

"If you keep asking questions.... You keep getting answers." - Miss Frizzle - The Magic School Bus
TonyHiggins

Post by TonyHiggins »

My mom does like the chair, but she's kept it in the closet under the stairs, nice and safe. I was just thinking about that chair the other day. Weird.

Well, Dave Parkhurst floated the idea around early June and there wasn't much response, besides, "I'll be in Ireland," etc. Which is fine. Ireland is nice. So, we've had all kinds of weather lately around here. Most of it not bad. And there is the new house with the cool back yard...And I just bought a second barbeque for overflow. I'm still up for it. I'll go out and get patio furniture if I have to. :boggle:

I suggest we set up a short time frame and get it going. You snooze, you lose type of thing. Can we get some kind of a head count? Preference of day (Sat or Sun?)
Tony
http://tinwhistletunes.com/clipssnip/newspage.htm Officially, the government uses the term “flap,” describing it as “a condition, a situation or a state of being, of a group of persons, characterized by an advanced degree of confusion that has not quite reached panic proportions.”
quintero

Westcoast Whistle Gathering

Post by quintero »

Hi Tony,

Was just asking Stephen/Stiofan if he had heard anything about the next gathering. Would definitely love to come, and can make it just about any weekend except for Aug 25-26. As it's a longish drive, would prefer a Saturday, but not a big deal.

Hope to see you soon! Will come with my new camera, as you liked the last photo I took of you and the missus!

Leslie
Dave Parkhurst

Post by Dave Parkhurst »

I'm free the 18th, 25th thru 27th. Other weekends are taken up in the hospital.
Dave
"Fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom..."
TonyHiggins

Post by TonyHiggins »

Leslie and Dave, are you cancelling each other out with your (un)availability? You're 66% of the respondents between you. Give me some options. I'm pretty open. I prefer Saturdays, myself, but Sundays will work if necessary. I just have to remember to bring John's chair over from my mom's.

If not many chiffers sign on, there are local musicians who'd love an excuse for a barbeque and session, so not to worry.
Tony
http://tinwhistletunes.com/clipssnip/newspage.htm Officially, the government uses the term “flap,” describing it as “a condition, a situation or a state of being, of a group of persons, characterized by an advanced degree of confusion that has not quite reached panic proportions.”
feadogin

Post by feadogin »

I'm free every weekend in August, booked every weekend in September (weddings, honeymoons, etc.) :wink: If you want to invite Jack, I think Sundays are better for him.

J.
The Weekenders

Post by The Weekenders »

I'm in town next three weekends (12,19,26). Might go out of town on Labor Day weekend, available following...
How do you prepare for the end of the world?
JohnPalmer

Post by JohnPalmer »

I'm playing trumpet with a group down in So Cal on the 26th & 27th. After that, I'm playing in a fiddle jam on sept. 16.

JP
Redwolf
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Post by Redwolf »

I'm pretty much booked up on Sundays through Christmas (we're going to be doing an Irish language Christmas choral performance here, under the direction of Mary McLaughlin, and rehearsals start Sunday, Sept. 10...should be a great concert, if anyone's interested!), but can probably do any Saturday other than 9/2 and the weekend of 9/22.

Redwolf
...agus déanfaidh mé do mholadh ar an gcruit a Dhia, a Dhia liom!
DCrom

Post by DCrom »

I'm booked the 8/18 and 9/16 weekends - any others work for me. I'd LOVE to see the new house (and need to return The Weekender's pizza pan)

Dana C
TonyHiggins

Post by TonyHiggins »

Is Labor Day Weekend a bad idea? On Sat?
Tony
The Weekenders

Post by The Weekenders »

Well, I won't be there, and I figured you might be at the Scottish Games, Tony.... but go ahead, meet without me .... :cry:
How do you prepare for the end of the world?
feadogin

Post by feadogin »

I might be able to take a short break from the wedding planning that day...

J.
Redwolf
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Post by Redwolf »

TonyHiggins wrote:Is Labor Day Weekend a bad idea? On Sat?
Tony
Wouldn't work for me, I'm afraid. I have a family obligation in Fresno on 9/2.

Redwolf
...agus déanfaidh mé do mholadh ar an gcruit a Dhia, a Dhia liom!