WooHoo..it's here my new Hoover

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
cutterpup
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

WooHoo..it's here my new Hoover

Post by cutterpup »

:D :D :D :D I had to do it. My meg is okay but nothing to write home (or this board about), My original Clark is very nice and I love how it sounds when it's warmed up just right, but I was craving a whistle that would be smooooth right off the line and stay that way.
My new hoover trad brass showed up today. I love it. It will take a slight learning curve to get the octaves, et al right but man, the lower notes just ring out so smoothly and sweetly.
Maybe this whistle will be worthy of a name.

Judy (28 cameras, 11 recorders, 1 mountain dulcimer, 3 whistles, 2 tickets for the raffle and Whoa in check)
Judy and The Cutterpup
31 cameras, 11 recorders, 14 whistles, 3 mountain dulcimers, 1 vintage practice chanters, 1 wooden mystery flute, 1 hammered dulcimer, 1 bowed psaltry, 1 clarinet, 1 husband, 2 kids, 2 kids-in-law, 2 grandkids, 2 cats, 1 dog
Feadin

Post by Feadin »

Congrats for your new whistle! I know that feel when you get a new whistle, it's very nice :)
I still can't get used to my Burke, every time I play it I think "this really sound nice!"...

Now for the OT... 28 cameras!! That's really something! I've just got my new Nikon D50 a couple of days ago and I love it, it's my first DSRL, my last digital was a Panasonic FZ20, which is a very good camera btw, but the difference with this one is impressive. I look forward to get a long range zoom (I got used to the 430mm with my FZ20) and start shooting this weekend.
Cristian Feldman
cutterpup

Post by cutterpup »

Main collecting addiction is cameras..particularly American made pre WW 2 or any era military. My DSLR is a Pentax *ist DS, it shares lenses with my PZ1 and Z50. I also have a smaller 5 mp P & S for easy carrying around but my daughter uses that one a lot now.
I was able to say no to a aircraft recon camera this week..it was tempting as it came with orginial box, paperwork etc. But I already mhave one, plus a gun camera.
Judy and The Cutterpup
31 cameras, 11 recorders, 14 whistles, 3 mountain dulcimers, 1 vintage practice chanters, 1 wooden mystery flute, 1 hammered dulcimer, 1 bowed psaltry, 1 clarinet, 1 husband, 2 kids, 2 kids-in-law, 2 grandkids, 2 cats, 1 dog
dfernandez77
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: So, please write a little about why you are interested. We're just looking for something that will make it clear to us, when we read it, why you are registering and that you know what this forum is all about.

Re: WooHoo..it's here my new Hoover

Post by dfernandez77 »

cutterpup wrote: Whoa in check
Bwaa haaa haaa haaa....

Oh! Enjoy the Hoover. I've one at work I can almost play in the cubicle without being noticed.
Daniel

It's my opinion - highly regarded (and sometimes not) by me. Peace y'all.
Feadin

Post by Feadin »

Wow I'd love to see some pics of that aircraft recon camera! How do you focus?
And what is a gun camera? Never heard of that...
Now, I guess you have Caoa! :)
Cristian Feldman
shadeclan

Re: WooHoo..it's here my new Hoover

Post by shadeclan »

cutterpup wrote: My new hoover trad brass showed up today. I love it. It will take a slight learning curve to get the octaves, et al right but man, the lower notes just ring out so smoothly and sweetly.
Maybe this whistle will be worthy of a name. . .
Congrats on your new whistle.

I dunno though. . . it just seems so unnatural . . . a hoover that doesn't suck . . .

Sorry - couldn't resist the trite cliché. :P
(http://education.yahoo.com/reference/di ... try/cliche)
We've got a date with destiny . . . and it looks like she's ordered the lobster!
-Shoveler
amar
Please enter the next number in sequence: 12

Post by amar »

does it suck nicely?

Mack.Hoover
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Post by Mack.Hoover »

shadeclan

Post by shadeclan »

Mack.Hoover wrote: Image
Excellent!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
We've got a date with destiny . . . and it looks like she's ordered the lobster!
-Shoveler
amar
Please enter the next number in sequence: 12

Post by amar »

Mack.Hoover wrote:Image
holy f*ck, mack, that is grand!!