Another 'which whistle suits my needs' topic

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
Mitch
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Post by Mitch »

dfernandez77 wrote:The Village Smithy is not PVC. It's made from chrome molybdenum alloy tubing. Very nearly indestructible steel. :boggle:

That's one whistle that I will never sell, and it will last for a millennium or two. :D
Hey Daniel, nice to see how that chrome molly has aged! Shame it lost that blueish "eager" look, but the well-used tool it has become - I bet it digs good holes for fence posts as well!

As for out of tune whistles, well <snigger> "if your whistle is making you unhappy - get another one". Seriously though, the thing I find most alluring about whistles is their "wildness"; there is no art in taming a sheep - they come pre-tamed and don't get any better, they taste all the same ... I like goats - when you get sick of poking your goat off of your car with a big stick, you can make a drum out of him and a damn good spit roast (so long as he's not eaten too much garbage), If a goat hates you he tends to bite, if he loves you it's even worse - a bit like whistles; even though my new Syn loves me, it's nice to relax into that old Feadog that doesn't clog, requires no oxygen mask, cuts at session and bites me with out-of tune sqwrlkz when I'm not looking. A bit like goats realy (which are a lot like whistles - except fotr the shape, and the smell - mostly).
All the best!

mitch
http://www.ozwhistles.com
Wombat
antispam: No

Post by Wombat »

Mitch wrote:.... If a goat hates you he tends to bite, if he loves you it's even worse - a bit like whistles; even though my new Syn loves me, it's nice to relax into that old Feadog that doesn't clog, ....

Your loving goats clog, Mitch? Yikes! :o