New Desi Seery Delrin D Session whistle for Sale!

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
dublingirl

New Desi Seery Delrin D Session whistle for Sale!

Post by dublingirl »

The Desi Seery D whistle is made of Black Delrin, with a silver mouthpiece. Its brand new and unplayed, in perfect condition! Its a great whistle for a session, as it tone is both loud and mellow, and it blends very well with other instruments. Price: $160 / or equivalent on Euro or Sterling.

The prices doesn't include postage, and payment can be by bankers draft / cashier's check, postal order or Paypal please. If you're interested, please let me know, and I'll let you know how much the postage will be!

Thanks for looking,
jsluder
antispam: No

Re: New Desi Seery Delrin D Session whistle for Sale!

Post by jsluder »

dublingirl wrote:Its brand new and unplayed, in perfect condition! Its a great whistle for a session, as it tone is both loud and mellow, and it blends very well with other instruments.
Wow! You can tell all that without even playing it?! :boggle:

:wink:
Giles: "We few, we happy few."
Spike: "We band of buggered."
Lambchop

Re: New Desi Seery Delrin D Session whistle for Sale!

Post by Lambchop »

jsluder wrote:
dublingirl wrote:Its brand new and unplayed, in perfect condition! Its a great whistle for a session, as it tone is both loud and mellow, and it blends very well with other instruments.
Wow! You can tell all that without even playing it?! :boggle:

:wink:
:lol:
dublingirl

Post by dublingirl »

Hi there Jsluder, just to reply to you, my music teacher plays a Seery whistle exclusively. He tried out this whistle before I bought it and said it was a great whistle! He often plays his Seery at sessions and always in class and it really has a lovely tone. I just prefer playing the ordinary cheap brass whistles, so my Seery hasnt been played since the day I got it! I was hoping someone on the site might be able to give it a better home!
jsluder

Post by jsluder »

dublingirl wrote:Hi there Jsluder, just to reply to you, my music teacher plays a Seery whistle exclusively. He tried out this whistle before I bought it and said it was a great whistle! He often plays his Seery at sessions and always in class and it really has a lovely tone. I just prefer playing the ordinary cheap brass whistles, so my Seery hasnt been played since the day I got it! I was hoping someone on the site might be able to give it a better home!
Heh. I guessed it was something like that; I just can't resist the easy joke. I'm weak in that way. :roll:
Giles: "We few, we happy few."
Spike: "We band of buggered."
Marko the Finn
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by Marko the Finn »

Hi dublingirl.

Do you still have that whistle for sale ?

Marko
dublingirl

Post by dublingirl »

Hi Marko,
Yes indeed, the whistle is still for sale!

Regards,
Dublingirl
Marko the Finn
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by Marko the Finn »

Please check your PM !