Just Ordered a Burke DASBT

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
Unseen122
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Of course I'm not a bot; I've been here for years... Apparently that isn't enough to pass muster though!

Just Ordered a Burke DASBT

Post by Unseen122 »

I just ordered it a few minutes ago I will proabably get it around Saturday. I used up most of my money for this I wanted the top of the line whsitle. I am so excited to have finally ordered a Burrke.
chrysophylax
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by chrysophylax »

nice one, my friend. I have a DBSBT and it's fantabulous. I'm sure you'll love it!
What??
kintailpipes

Post by kintailpipes »

I just got mine and it is the best. I love it! It is by far the best whistle I have and I have many.
DRC

Post by DRC »

Welcome to the ever-growing family of Burke users. I'm a "Burkey" myself, and love my narrrow bore aluminum and brass blacktip Ds. I'm sure you'll love the whistle, and rest assured that Mike stands behind his work, should you have any questions or issues.

DC
SlipJig Celtic Band
Redwolf
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Post by Redwolf »

My Burke is one of my most treasured possessions. You're going to be very happy with your new friend.

Redwolf
...agus déanfaidh mé do mholadh ar an gcruit a Dhia, a Dhia liom!
dfernandez77
Tell us something.: So, please write a little about why you are interested. We're just looking for something that will make it clear to us, when we read it, why you are registering and that you know what this forum is all about.

Post by dfernandez77 »

I have the aluminum narrow bore and composite session models.

You will REALLY like your Burke. :thumbsup:

Have fun,
Daniel

It's my opinion - highly regarded (and sometimes not) by me. Peace y'all.
Unseen122
Tell us something.: Of course I'm not a bot; I've been here for years... Apparently that isn't enough to pass muster though!

Post by Unseen122 »

Got it yesterday and from what I can tell I REALLY like it already. :D
lesl
Tell us something.: Hello, I'm Lesl, I teach and play Irish flute. Just updating my web address. Thank you for reading this!

Post by lesl »

This sounds fantastic!

I've a question - a friend of mine (also here in nj) ordered one of these a
month ago via the Burke website and has not heard anything yet. How
did you order it and find out the turnaround time?

Many thanks,
Lesl
Unseen122

Post by Unseen122 »

I placed an order a few minutes later I received an email saying my order was placed then I got it in a few days. I ordered it priority mail so I made an assumption since it would only take a day or two to get here I expected Saturday or Tuesday (Monday was the 4th) and I was right.
DRC

Post by DRC »

lesl wrote:This sounds fantastic!

I've a question - a friend of mine (also here in nj) ordered one of these a
month ago via the Burke website and has not heard anything yet. How
did you order it and find out the turnaround time?

Many thanks,
Lesl
I've done a lot of business with Mike, and the best way to order is speaking directly to him by phone. I've found this to be the best way to order anything. When I ordered my Sweetheart Pro D, I spoke directly to Ralph. Whenever I order from The Whislte Shop, I always order directly from Thom. Always speak to someone when possible....don't depend on a web site order form. Too many variables....server problems resulting in lost orders, accidental deletions, etc. At least, when you hang up the phone after ordering from a live person, you'll have an order #, and in many cases, a tracking #....and the all-important cc# isn't floating around somewhere in cyberspace.

I'd suggest that your friend call Mike and find out what's going on. Mike is a great person to deal with and will do whatever it takes to expedite your friend's order. Could just be a mix-up.

DC
Les Cruttenden

DBSBT

Post by Les Cruttenden »

I got one about 5 months ago....got a number of high Ds now and somehow after the initial test the Burke got left in its pouch...until last week....then I really found out just how good it is.....it seems to have brought all my learning , since november last together...felt quite like a pro when i got the Burke out...its easy to get on with, has a good tone and looks great. Les.