B Natural

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
Tril Bluejacket
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by Tril Bluejacket »

Thanks for the link! I was a loyal MST3K fan when the show was on the air. How wonderful seeing Joel, Tom and Crow again!

I attended the final MST convention, the ConventioCon ExpoFest-A-Rama 2: Electric Boogaloo in Minneapolis in 1996. At the costume ball, I went as Melting Man's Ear Stuck to a Tree, in case anyone else here went and remembers my fabulous costume. heh.

Thanks again. (What an annoying short. The guys did a great job riffing it.)
"We are part of a symbiotic relationship with something which disguises itself as an extra-terrestrial invasion so as not to alarm us."
-Terence McKenna
fearfaoin
antispam: No

Post by fearfaoin »

Oh ... oh my... that's awesome. I miss mst3k!
Rod Sprague

Post by Rod Sprague »

I’m glad people liked the link, I was afraid it might cause fear and confusion among the more impressionable souls. I was disappointed it didn’t include Crow and Tom debating Mr. B Natural’s ambiguous gender issues. Tom does a particularly good William F. Buckley Jr. impersonation during the debate.

Rod
John S

Post by John S »

Most of the Indian Sub-continent Whistles available in the UK tend to be in B I've a lovely one that I recorded a bit for the intro music for The Holiday program on BBC 2 a few years ago.

John S