Hoover Bb for sale - SOLD

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
didymus
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Hoover Bb for sale - SOLD

Post by didymus »

I have a Whitecap Bb with 3/4" Aluminum barrel up for sale $40.00 which includes shipping. Mack gets $60 for these on his site. It has the pure tone associated with Hoovers but not the demand for breath control. It can be blown fairly hard, about on the order of a Generation Bb but it plays much better. PM me if interested.
Last edited by didymus on Tue Feb 08, 2005 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
alespa
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Music has been a part of my life for as long as I can remember. Part of what I love about celtic/folk style music is the sound of a handful of handmade instruments that remind me of simpler times.

Post by alespa »

Who's that kid on your avatar Didy? He's hilarious! :D
There's no such thing as a stranger, just friends we have not yet met.
didymus
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by didymus »

I've had a number of people ask if it was a photo of me. NAWW! ......I'm not that cute..............close though :lol: !
I found the picture on the net somewhere and replaced the original flower in his hand with a whistle.

Frank
alespa
Tell us something.: Music has been a part of my life for as long as I can remember. Part of what I love about celtic/folk style music is the sound of a handful of handmade instruments that remind me of simpler times.

Post by alespa »

I think it would be funny to have a post with that picture. It could be a caption contest to see who could come up with the funniest imaginable line this kid could be thinking with that look on his face???

I gotta get a better avatar . . . :D
There's no such thing as a stranger, just friends we have not yet met.
emmline

Post by emmline »

Bb's are cool. Hope it sells! (I have one.)
Byll
Tell us something.: Long ago, I was told that I faked iTrad whistle work very well. I took that comment to heart. 20 years of private lessons - and many, many hours of rehearsal later - I certainly hope I have improved...

Post by Byll »

Just like Emm, I too have a Hoover Whitecap Bb. I love it. Someone is going to get a fine instrument for a fair price.
Best.
Byll
'Everything Matters...'
Lisa Diane Cope 1963-1979