Do you still whistle?

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
Guitar Kat =^..^=
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by Guitar Kat =^..^= »

Well, myself my main insturment for the time being is guitar, considering for the first semester of school I was in a General Music class composing of tradition rock instruments and writing songs as well as theory. I get a good 30 minutes of practice of that each day when I'm not working. :)

Whistle, when I don't work gets a good half hour also, as well as people dancing around in the music room. I get a little bit of an audience... but when I'm alone, I actually spend time memorizing tunes such as "Off To California" the traditional version, etc.

My flute (Not Irish) I practice not as often as whistle these days until my second semester starts, then I'm up to 30 minutes a day, probably replacing some time off the others.

Piano played about 15 minutes a day, when I'm not busy. Only using basic chords, of course. :P
~~~~
Kat =^..^=
Duffy
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by Duffy »

I play some every day whenever the mood strikes or I get to thinking about a tune and decide to see what I can do with it. Whistle in the car, by the computer, and by my chair in the living room. I'm starting to mess around with my grandchildrens' violins that they are studying Suzuki method on, but whistles are my main thing. Someday I may even sound like I know what I'm doing.
lyndamic

Post by lyndamic »

I mentioned this in another thread, but I've pretty much given up whistling for my harp. I still love C&F, though! :lol: