Finals Week!!!

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
saveurbacon
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by saveurbacon »

AP....don't you just love them...Im a junior in highschool and I take US History AP, English AP and an anatomy and physiology co-op class. :boggle: those have to be the hardest exams, not to mention taking the AP exam in may AHHH i haven't even begun to think about it
now your diggin where theres taters
Guitar Kat =^..^=

Post by Guitar Kat =^..^= »

Anatomy and Physiology co-op class... I'm not going there.

AP exam for English has a lot... I mean a lot of writing. Plus, it was the only AP offered at my school considering we're Canadian and it's an American program. :-? :boggle:
~~~~
Kat =^..^=
saveurbacon

Post by saveurbacon »

We have a lot of programs but since im only a junior i can't take the other english AP class, and i don't want to take an exam without taking the class before hand...its just to much to learn without a teacher making me learn it. :)
Guitar Kat =^..^=

Post by Guitar Kat =^..^= »

Yeah... :) I'm considering not taking the AP English exam becuase of the Canadian insitutions are very reluctant to take them in as standing... U of A (University of Alberta - you might know us from the medical breakthroughs), is that they are snobby and won't take it except if you go into Engineering and Sciences. :-? :-? So, therefore, since I do not really need it, I shaln't be taking it. :P
~~~~
Kat =^..^=
saveurbacon

Post by saveurbacon »

I intend to go to the University of Connecticut and they will take the AP credit as long as I get a 4 or 5...most other schools are content with just a 3 but im hoping for a 4, i wish i didn't have to take it but if it'll save money, why not :)