Very OT: Sunrise, Sunset

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
izzarina
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by izzarina »

This isn't really a sunsetty type picture, but it is natureish :wink: Here's our backyard this past winter when we got one of the bigger snow storms

Someday, everything is gonna be diff'rent
When I paint my masterpiece.
Will O'B
Location: The Other Side Of The Glen (i.e. A Long Way From Tipperary)

Post by Will O'B »

izzarina wrote:This isn't really a sunsetty type picture, but it is natureish :wink: Here's our backyard this past winter when we got one of the bigger snow storms

One of the bigger snow storms??? But you can still see the house and trees. :-? :-? :-? Oh, I get it . . . this shot must have been taken after you shoveled out. :D

Will O'Ban (From the land of the really deep snow) :)
So long as men can breathe, or eyes can see,
So long lives this, and this gives life to thee.

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!
TyroneShoelaces

Post by TyroneShoelaces »

Will O'B wrote:

Will O'Ban (From the land of the really deep snow) :)
The stuff is really deep where you are alright, but I don't think it's the snow. :)
ever been mugged by a quaker?
kga26

Post by kga26 »

Thankyou so much for the photos,

Message from my daughter;

hiya thankyou for the photos ive been to florida many times before i really liked the pictures of the manatees swimming in the wild , ive been to the bay
where the picture was taken . my grandma and aunty live in tampa and sarasota
thanks for the pictures hattie x
Shall I compare thee to a summers day?
No, thou art more lovely and more temperate.
Cheers Will, mines a pint !
toughknot

Post by toughknot »

Hi,
I now have had that song Sunrise Sunset going through my head for almost 2 days now.I even tried to work it out on the whistle,unfortunately I can only rememeber the the first 2 words and the first 4 notes, Sunrise Sunset over and over and over and over and over...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................