Role of Whistles in the Origin of the Cosmos

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
IDAwHOa
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I play whistles. I sell whistles. This seems just a BIT excessive to the cause. A sentence or two is WAY less than 100 characters.

Re: Role of Whistles in the Origin of the Cosmos

Post by IDAwHOa »

OH NO! I feel a bought or LHPOAD coming on!!! :boggle:
Steven - IDAwHOa - Wood Rocks

"If you keep asking questions.... You keep getting answers." - Miss Frizzle - The Magic School Bus
glauber
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Re: Role of Whistles in the Origin of the Cosmos

Post by glauber »

Sunnywindo wrote:
glauber wrote:
DaleWisely wrote:So, I'm thinking that if someone, maybe Colin Goldie, could make some really mammoth whistles and we could blow enough air through them, we could create a parallel whistle universe and there would be like dinosaurs and other cool stuff.
Judging solely from the posts in Chiff&Fipple, it's obvious that a lot of whistlers already live in an alternative universe! :twisted:
And we all can communicate via the web despite the usual barrier between alternate universes???
They don't really communicate, just scream at each other across the divide.
On the Internet, nobody knows you're a dog!
--Wellsprings--
Montana

Post by Montana »

jim stone wrote:But I've never been
a big fan of the universe.
Does a big fan of the universe create the cosmic wind?
Or is the cosmic wind the combined result of the whistles of mass creation? Or folks playing mammoth whistles attempting to create the parallel universe? :-?
burnsbyrne

Post by burnsbyrne »

Montana wrote:
jim stone wrote:But I've never been
a big fan of the universe.
Does a big fan of the universe create the cosmic wind?
Or is the cosmic wind the combined result of the whistles of mass creation? Or folks playing mammoth whistles attempting to create the parallel universe? :-?
The mammoths whistled through their noses and we all know what happened to them.
Daniel_Bingamon
antispam: No

Post by Daniel_Bingamon »

It's probably Einstein's lesser known theory: "The Universal Fipple Theory". As solar wind approaches the speed of light through a medium of gas and then crosses the opening of a large cylindrical area it begins to oscillate and convert energy into matter."

Or maybe the word to begin all things, Y'hee Or Va'Ya'hee Or (hebrew for - Let there be light) was played on a huge whistle. God heard and it was good.

According to the NASA website, just past the Oort cloud is the terminal shock where Solar Wind meets the Galactic Winds. The Galaxies have a particle stream referred to as 'Wind' and each start has it's own Wind.
Email - YouTube - Ebay - Website $28 Low-D