Welcome to the new Chiff & Fipple Message Board

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
Chuck_Clark
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by Chuck_Clark »

Hey folks. Whaddya know? For once, I was the first to register my own name! Looks different but at least fast. Glad to see so many regulars are making it over.

Comments:

Ron - If you're having trouble finding Guinness, have you tried Sam's Club (Walmart's wholesale club outlet)? We get it there and at a good price, too.

For whoever asked about HTML or BBcode, both options appear to be available on my screen.

Chuck
Brian Lee
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Post by Brian Lee »

Ron - If you're having trouble finding Guinness, have you tried Sam's Club (Walmart's wholesale club outlet)? We get it there and at a good price, too.

Chuck

Just as an FYI...at the Sam's club here in Salt Lake (where I work in the Optical dept.) we have Guinness 8 packs for $10 and change. When a 20 oz. pint in the only pub that has it on tap costs 5 bucks, this is quite a deal! I usually bring a box or two to the ceili's and sessions I play in here.

All the more reason to get yourselves out here to SLC and PLAY! :smile:

Bri~
Wandering_Whistler

Post by Wandering_Whistler »

Nice and responsive, I like it already!
Ron Rowe

Post by Ron Rowe »

Hey Chuck,
I don't have any problem finding Guiness here in Denver, but whenever we go see my sis in law in salt lake we have to bring our own wine or beer to the restaurant for dinner. There are somewhat strange liquor laws in salt lake.
Thomas-Hastay
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Post by Thomas-Hastay »

Hey C&F fans! This board is HTML Enabled! That means that any web address or photo/pic/gif can become an "instant link" simply by typing the full address in your post!!! No more complicated HTML codework!!! You can upload photos to a free webpage,provided by an online mail center,and you can type the link/address here. Give it a try!
Daniel_Bingamon

Post by Daniel_Bingamon »

This is nice. The old board got so bad that I couldn't even log in. I like how it lists the entire message thread.
BobP

Post by BobP »

The old board may have been hosted by coolboard, but this new board is COOL! Thanks to Rich and Dale for their hard work.
amar
Please enter the next number in sequence: 12

Post by amar »

DaleWisely wrote:....and special thanks to Rich Lafferty for setting it up and hosting it. We'll be tweaking as we go. In the meantime, jump on in!

Dale
Hey, cool message-board Dale!
Dale
The Landlord

Post by Dale »

amar wrote:
DaleWisely wrote:....and special thanks to Rich Lafferty for setting it up and hosting it. We'll be tweaking as we go. In the meantime, jump on in!

Dale
Hey, cool message-board Dale!
:)