FS or trade (trade pref.) Sweetheart Flute

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
Flogging Jason
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

FS or trade (trade pref.) Sweetheart Flute

Post by Flogging Jason »

I have a Sweetheart keyless flute in D made from Cherry wood that I would like to sell or trade. This flute is roughly 10 years old and bearing the serial number 1570. It is in beautiful condition with no cracks and no scratches along the body. I very, very seldom play it due to the air requirements(I'm a heavy smoker...go figure, lol) but it has a most gorgeous tone! What I would really like is to trade this flute for a lowD whistle and I would consider selling it for cash. The brand new models of this same flute retail for $275.00. You can view and listen at: http://sweetheartflute.com/irishflutes.html Please PM me to offer a trade or to make a cash offer............all will be considered, thanks!
Trip-
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by Trip- »

which kind of LowD would you like to trade it for?
Flogging Jason
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Post by Flogging Jason »

I'm not really sure. I would like to get one that is of comparable value to the flute. And, I would prefer to get one that is loud since I plan to use it for street performing. But I'm not too particular as long as it's in tune and sounds good.