Whistle Diversity.

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
michael_coleman
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I play the first flute Jon Cochran ever made but haven't been very active on the board the last 9-10 years. Life happens I guess...I owned a keyed M&E flute for a while and I kind of miss it.

Re: Thanks

Post by michael_coleman »

Phil Hardy wrote: I am still on the hunt for the elusive Mike McGoldrick interview ie The Holy Grail."I don't do f***ing interviews"he has said so many times but I'll get him one day.
I always wondered why you didn't have an interview of McGoldrick. It seemed to me like one of the first interviews you would have done...this explains a lot.
Tom O'Farrell
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by Tom O'Farrell »

Phil;
I thank you for the effort you have put into your web site. I go to it frequently. Will download in future as you suggest.
Happy Xmas and new year to you and yours.
Tom O'Farrell.
www.tomofarrell.ca
Oreo
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Post by Oreo »

Phil,

Thanks so much for your site. Because I have a slow dial-up connection, I am only just beginning to understand the depth of what you have supplied for us in the videos. At times, I can get to a fast connection. Would it be possible for you to make a link somewhere so that people could download whole sections of your videos in zip archives? I would especially like to download all of the Profiles in one zip.

And you have probably answered this question a lot: What is the delightful jig that you play in the demonstration of the Granite Falls soprano D? Where can I get the sheet music? Do you have an index somewhere listing the names and sources for the tunes played in your movies?

It is really cool that this board includes long-time makers, professional players, and relative newbies like me. Thanks for sharing your experience and being an encouragement to us.

Oreo Phil