Found Muireann Nic Amhlaoibh's Morning Star CD!

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
greenspiderweb
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Post by greenspiderweb »

If anyone is still looking for Muireann's "Morning Star" CD, there are 14 copies available at dinglerecordshop.com in Ireland. Mazz O'Flaherty, the proprieter, says you can reserve your copy by sending your email, then sending a check or money order for $22.50 US Dollars (the current exchange for $18 Euros-15+3 shipping) be sure to include your mailing address!
Here is the mailing address to send your check or money order:
Dingle Record Shop,
Green Street,
Dingle,
Co.Kerry,
Ireland.
Mazz is a wonderful and friendly independent record shop owner, she will be happy to help with any music you might want!
The email to reserve your copy is mazz@ireland.com

There is no postal code for Ireland (no need)! I am awaiting my copy, and I am thrilled that I found it! I will PM a few people that were interested, to help get the good news out. Good luck, good whistling!
~~~~
Barry
blackhawk

Post by blackhawk »

People should know, though, she plays the flute very well and sings on this CD, but there's no whistling on it.
Nothing is so firmly believed as that which is least known--Montaigne

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato
greenspiderweb
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Post by greenspiderweb »

Thanks Blackhawk,
I didn't know that, it's too bad that her lovely whistling isn't on it, but her voice and flute playing will be welcome anyway. Maybe I should tell the flute people too!
~~~~
Barry
blackhawk

Post by blackhawk »

Definitely! It's a very good CD.
Nothing is so firmly believed as that which is least known--Montaigne

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato